Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely...

Coincidence you say that, I work over in Warwick and sat next to a CO in traffic last night, never seen it in that colour before... looked good!

Still like that there's not that many around this way...
There's zero up by me, but mind you, I live in a dainty village of less than a few thousand people... :lol:
Sponsored

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Welcome [MENTION=27818]bLuE_UK[/MENTION]

Great choice of car and colour! Get prepared to get carried away with spending money. Have a little look at the link in my sig to wet your appetite for pick up! Enjoy and stay safe on these greasy roads. :cheers:

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Very kind, once it's in my possession and I can look at actual dates to sort something, I'll defo look to take you up on that offer.

Although I'd be more worried about leaving lots of my money at ocuk, used you guys for all of my self builds in the past :D
Yes any money I'd saved on the car treatments would be spent at Overclockers UK!

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Awesome stuff guys will give them a look see.

May not go overboard then, can't be doing without a car for more than a day or two ideally, so likely a good detail and decent coat of wax may be the current limit, more money for the mod fund then rather than anymore robust protection.

Sounds like the wait could have been much worse, I won't complain too much more then :p

I ordered through Allen Ford Warwick as it was the closest dealer to me. I'm in Coventry, I think there are a couple round this way. I drive past a magnetic (ecoboost i think) on the way to work everyday, hasn't made the wait any easier :p

Well I ordered a magnetic with black options through Lucas in Warwick in April. Tomorrow pm I go to see it for the first time as it arrived with the dealer this am. Drop a few goodies in for them to bolt on and then Weds we hit the road I hope. Lucas is a good guy and will get you in it as soon as possible. Clearly the fastest colour so well done on that choice !

OP
OP

bLuE_UK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well I ordered a magnetic with black options through Lucas in Warwick in April. Tomorrow pm I go to see it for the first time as it arrived with the dealer this am. Drop a few goodies in for them to bolt on and then Weds we hit the road I hope. Lucas is a good guy and will get you in it as soon as possible. Clearly the fastest colour so well done on that choice !
I bet you can't wait! Great little treat for yourself before Christmas.

OP
OP

bLuE_UK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
The day is finally here, will be picking it up tomorrow very much looking forward to it!

As I was driving past the other day I thought I'd chance popping in to see if I could find it sat out the back somewhere.
Blooming good job I did as there were two issues with it immediately! One I'm hoping will be resolved by tomorrow which was the bumper alignment to driver side wing which was a joke.
The other will take longer to resolve, despite being explicitly asked not to they had mounted the number plate bracket, so that's a new bumper required.
Raised it with the sales manager who was on hand and he was understandably apologetic and assured me it will be resolved, so we'll see how things pan out from here.

Shouldn't make it any less enjoyable for me but not off to the best of starts!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Still find it amazing that simple instructions cannot be followed!

Enjoy tomorrow...look forward to some more pick up photos! Take it easy - roads are lethal at the moment

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I do wonder how many non-forum members ask for the number plate monstrosity not to be fitted. If it was commonplace you'd think the default position would be to not fit until confirmed with the customer.

Enjoy tomorrow. It'll be epic :thumbsup:

Sponsored

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Soon we'll have enough members for a Warwick meet - that's the 5th one I'm aware of :)

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
I'm also wondering if any local owners are able to recommend a reputable detailer around the West Midlands area? Id like to get a good layer of protection on the car as soon after pickup as possible that would last a reasonable amount of time.

Cheers,
Martin
Get ford to remove the diamondbrite shite they put on 20 mins before you arrive - and use the money towards a crystal serum and exo protection !

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The day is finally here, will be picking it up tomorrow very much looking forward to it!

As I was driving past the other day I thought I'd chance popping in to see if I could find it sat out the back somewhere.
Blooming good job I did as there were two issues with it immediately! One I'm hoping will be resolved by tomorrow which was the bumper alignment to driver side wing which was a joke.
The other will take longer to resolve, despite being explicitly asked not to they had mounted the number plate bracket, so that's a new bumper required.
Raised it with the sales manager who was on hand and he was understandably apologetic and assured me it will be resolved, so we'll see how things pan out from here.

Shouldn't make it any less enjoyable for me but not off to the best of starts!
That’s great! Congrats, bLuE_UK!!

Deysha

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Enjoy the pick up and have fun.....but remember snow and rain mode is there for a reason !!! Bit icy out there. I do have to wonder how many times we ask not to have the bumper drilled and they do it......same with me. I go lucky and they swapped bumpers with another car. But I will never forget the first turn of the key on my mustang. Awesome !

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I do wonder how many non-forum members ask for the number plate monstrosity not to be fitted. If it was commonplace you'd think the default position would be to not fit until confirmed with the customer.

Enjoy tomorrow. It'll be epic :thumbsup:
I reckon most people don't realise it's an option. Combined with present customers obviously not being early-adopters and therefore (I realise this isn't true for all of them) not real car/Mustang enthusiasts, they're not fussed.
Sponsored