Magmetallic15

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
Those look awesome. I'm looking at doing matte black on my black mustang but I don't know what style I wanted.

How much did those cost you and did you order it from anyone or just had a local shop put their own?
The stripes cost $250 from Big Worm Graphix, they are out of Texas. Their website is: https://www.bigwormgraphix.net/Mustang.htm

I really shopped around locally for installers. The dealership that sold me the car wanted $950 to install them. Another shop wanted $550 and would have the car for 3 days. I got a local collision center that I have had work done before with, do it for $500 and their guy did it in one day. The kit is easy to work with, everything is pre-cut and very detailed instructions included on how to do the install. My installer said it was one of the easiest installations he has done.
He did tell me not to take the car through a high pressure car wash. Not a problem for me, because I hand wash my Mustangs. But I did use a high pressure hand wash nozzle on the car and was just careful when I get close to a stripe. Something to consider.
Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Great....

The stripes look grey under the lights of the shop, but black in the sun. I think they turned out nice.
That is so COOL looking with that color of paint.... Great Choice... :thumbsup: John

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
The stripes look grey under the lights of the shop, but black in the sun. I think they turned out nice.
I was never into stripes but I love how that looks. There's a good chance I'll do something similar on my Magnetic EB.

OP
OP
Magmetallic15

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Are they easy to take care of. Do you wax them?
I will not put wax on them, however I have wiped them off with Detailing spray and that works well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Magmetallic15

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I love the look. I'm going to see a guy tomorrow about doing this, except I might go with red pin stripes.

Has anyone seen this in gloss?
What about the pins, should I go matte or contrasting gloss?
Sponsored