Sponsored

New home

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Recently moved to Central PA. Loving this place...think we might retire here in a few years...car shows are nearby...weather is much better than the scorching in TX. I was out driving my mustang today to wash her after the long move from TX and noticed so many new and old muscle/pony cars around...and the kicker was mustang owners waving to each other. It caught me by surprise but is really cool. Anyone know if the mustang club here is pretty active.
Sponsored

Mike00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Triumph Thunderbird
Recently moved to Central PA. Loving this place...think we might retire here in a few years...car shows are nearby...weather is much better than the scorching in TX. I was out driving my mustang today to wash her after the long move from TX and noticed so many new and old muscle/pony cars around...and the kicker was mustang owners waving to each other. It caught me by surprise but is really cool. Anyone know if the mustang club here is pretty active.
Can't comment on the clubs but you are in a good spot for muscle cars.

I'll say this as much as you like the weather now you'll probably be hating it come Winter. I like cold but my wife hates it.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Where in central pa?
Check out central pa mustang club they are pretty active club around Harrisburg and Hershey
Also cj pony has some shows thru the summer
There used to be a cruis ed in in Hummelstown but not sure if it's still going....
Hope this helps

OP
OP
DarthMalice

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carlisle. I was in Germany for a few years so no issue with snow...hated the TX heat.

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Carlisle is more south central than central, but you will hate the winter months. I live about 3 miles from PA in MD and I hate winter. I'm sure the southern heat is a pure bitch so I guess it's a trade off. Enjoy and good luck. Need a snow blower? I have a nice extra one with one season on it for a deal. I bought it off a friend who needed the cash and it's a super clean Cub Cadet 28''.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
We left the NE 12 years ago for a much better climate in SC. We still have 4 seasons but an average temp of 50 in the winter and 1 snow event per year. As long as you like freezing your ass off for 5 months you will love PA.
images.jpeg

OP
OP
DarthMalice

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our landlord included a snow blower with the house...guess that is a sign of things to come.

TheOilman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 SB GT Premium PP
You literally moved to the home of the Ford Nationals in Carlisle...you'll be seeing tons of mustangs next may 31-jun 2 haha. You will get snow but its still a shortish trip to the Chesapeake and Delaware seashores.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Just wait until you are buried in 4 months of snow.:D
I love winter in November, hate it by February. No ticks or mosquitoes in winter though, that's a bonus. I am honestly bored with hot and muggy already, looking fwd to 60's and fall colors.
Sponsored