New F-6180 Forged Monoblock by MRR Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
Long story short we said F this the American icon cars like the Ford Mustang and its biggest rival the Camaro have no options but 22 inch spinning gold riveted with alligator skin spokes and a lip with some branded sticker across the wheel.... sorry , to much? .. come on you guys know is true .
What the hell you talking about???? There are lots of very cool options available for aftermarket wheels for Mustangs, always have been, always will be. If you want to attract us to your products don't insult us, and why copy a factory wheel??? come up with something unique. I love my 22 inch gold riveted spinners
Forgeline7.jpg
Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
What the hell you talking about???? There are lots of very cool options available for aftermarket wheels for Mustangs, always have been, always will be. If you want to attract us to your products don't insult us, and why copy a factory wheel??? come up with something unique. I love my 22 inch gold riveted spinners
Forgeline7.jpg
Not for the Shelby. The one in your picture looks like crap.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Forgeline7.jpg

Don lol dude to each is own, absolutely nothing wrong with liking 22 chrome spinning things / you should read the post properly.
when we first started you had very few performance options now you have a HUGE amount of wheel options/ we first started with factory style wheels because well the market needed some help/ is no secret that some talk about reps as a bad thing yet is the highest selling product compared to any other wheel is a fact as a whole. now a few years ago if you got a rep it was a 20x8.5 5x114.3 35et 70.5 bore and if you got lucky you where offered a 20x9.5 and in a cast with no brand attached to it so if something happened you where screwed nobody wanted to put their brand name. we offered wider options and in a flow forged construction. now if I offended you i do apologize , Our wheels are just not for you and thats ok
that is the best thing about this community we all have different likes, requirements, taste etc. some guys want 19", others want 20" some 22" , some want track wheels in 18"......all we are doing is giving the community another option. plus we have been serving the Mustang6g community since day 1, We are even a wheel and tire main sponsor to support such community .
but he we cant win them all. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
Not for the Shelby. The one in your picture looks like crap.
I don't expect everyone to like my Forgelines, I do do that's all that matters. Maybe when the GT350 first came out there were not a lot of options but that was over 3 years ago. This post was started just the other day, and now there are tons of choices for the GT350, some very affordable. some more expensive,

I just didn't like when they said there are no options "but 22 inch spinning gold riveted with alligator skin spokes and a lip with some branded sticker across the wheel.... sorry , to much? .. come on you guys know is true."

If they had just started this post with we at MRR are pleased to introduce a new wheel, talk about there Monoblock designs, and there goal is to create light weight wheels that will add to the performance, with out compromising safety. I would have said great another option for those looking for something different

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Guys Don and I just had a great conversation over the phone, cool guy with great info and a great inside to the GT350 mustangs
If you guys ever have a questions Im sure Don will be more then happy to share his experience and knowledge.
Thank you Don !!

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
Carlos enjoyed talking to you too, guess the east coat is a different world to socal

Sponsored

Orcagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT350
I'm really happy to see these. I love the 2019 wheel and planned on ordering them once available. These look fantastic!

I'm looking forward to seeing a black set on a 350.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Any word on 350/R specific specs being offered along with pricing?

Awaiting on a response on the PM I sent you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.