New F-6180 Forged Monoblock by MRR Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When we decided to start producing wheels for the Mustang platform it was a little unclear on what direction we would take or should take after all MRR Design had always been known to cater to the European Sports car and Import Market with a occasional Domestic car here and their..... Long story short we said F this the American icon cars like the Ford Mustang and its biggest rival the Camaro have no options but 22 inch spinning gold riveted with alligator skin spokes and a lip with some branded sticker across the wheel.... sorry , to much? .. come on you guys know is true .

Our very first official wheel intro to the Mustang community was straight up from the 2015 GT350 Ford Mustang which is our very own M350, Simple design yet functional, We where the first to introduce a Reproduction using new light weight manufacturing techniques known as Rotary forged and now this has become the new industry standard in reproductions.

Trying to keep this short.... lol..

While everyone was jumping on the new M350 wheel and posting pictures left and right MRR Wheels was already in production and working on releasing our new FS line up which is the first completely fully custom Flow Forged manufactured wheel collection to be offered for a Ford Mustang application, The FS01, FS02, FS05 and FS06 was easily accepted by the community. What happened next.......... a lot of bs lol, M600? and the many others who jump on remaking it as well lol anyway it was good to know that other's where looking at us.

3 years later to 2018 and we are inspired again by the same vehicle the New 2019 Ford Mustang GT350 maybe 2020? Anyway you have to admit the wheel is bad ass and flows with the car to a "T". On to our next chapter and adding our own flair.
Introducing MRR Wheels Forged Ser.​
Staying true to the performance aspect and modern designs our new line will consist of only Monoblock designs made out of solid 6061-T6 aerospace grade Aluminum Forge blocks. our goal is to create light weight wheels that will add to the performance of your car with out compromising safety.

Wheel Model
F-6180
6061-T6 Aluminum
Construction
Forged Monoblock
***Weight for 19x10/19x11 set up***
21.3lb / 21.6lb
Available Sizes
18x8.5, 18x9.5, 18x10, 18x10.5, 18x11, 18x11.5
19x8.5, 19x9.5, 19x10, 19x10.5, 19x11, 19x11.5, 19x12
20x8.5, 20x9.5, 20x10, 20x10.5, 20x11, 20x11.5, 20x12, 20x13
Available colors
Custom Brushing, Full polish, Single colors, Candy colors, Matte Finishes ,transparent colors, two tones
(samples will be added )
OE custom center cap cut out included
OE lug nut pcd included​
Accepts OE TPMS

********** SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL MUSTANG FORUM MEMBERS AND FIRST INITIAL PRE ORDERS ***********
SEND PM FOR FURTHER INFO

Inspiration

ShelbyGT350(10).jpg
_MG_7318.jpg
_MG_7315.jpg
_MG_7332.jpg
_MG_7506.jpg
_MG_7337.jpg
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
When we decided to start producing wheels for the Mustang platform it was a little unclear on what direction we would take or should take after all MRR Design had always been known to cater to the European Sports car and Import Market with a occasional Domestic car here and their..... Long story short we said F this the American icon cars like the Ford Mustang and its biggest rival the Camaro have no options but 22 inch spinning gold riveted with alligator skin spokes and a lip with some branded sticker across the wheel.... sorry , to much? .. come on you guys know is true .

Our very first official wheel intro to the Mustang community was straight up from the 2015 GT350 Ford Mustang which is our very own M350, Simple design yet functional, We where the first to introduce a Reproduction using new light weight manufacturing techniques known as Rotary forged and now this has become the new industry standard in reproductions.

Trying to keep this short.... lol..

While everyone was jumping on the new M350 wheel and posting pictures left and right MRR Wheels was already in production and working on releasing our new FS line up which is the first completely fully custom Flow Forged manufactured wheel collection to be offered for a Ford Mustang application, The FS01, FS02, FS05 and FS06 was easily accepted by the community. What happened next.......... a lot of bs lol, M600? and the many others who jump on remaking it as well lol anyway it was good to know that other's where looking at us.

3 years later to 2018 and we are inspired again by the same vehicle the New 2019 Ford Mustang GT350 maybe 2020? Anyway you have to admit the wheel is bad ass and flows with the car to a "T". On to our next chapter and adding our own flair.

Introducing MRR Wheels Forged Ser.
Staying true to the performance aspect and modern designs our new line will consist of only Monoblock designs made out of solid 6061-T6 aerospace grade Aluminum Forge blocks. our goal is to create light weight wheels that will add to the performance of your car with out compromising safety.

Wheel Model
F-6180
6061-T6 Aluminum

Construction
Forged Monoblock

***Weight for 19x10/19x11 set up***
21.3lb / 21.6lb

Available Sizes
18x8.5, 18x9.5, 18x10, 18x10.5, 18x11, 18x11.5
19x8.5, 19x9.5, 19x10, 19x10.5, 19x11, 19x11.5, 19x12
20x8.5, 20x9.5, 20x10, 20x10.5, 20x11, 20x11.5, 20x12, 20x13

Available colors
Custom Brushing, Full polish, Single colors, Candy colors, Matte Finishes ,transparent colors, two tones
(samples will be added )

OE custom center cap cut out included
OE lug nut pcd included

Accepts OE TPMS

********** SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL MUSTANG FORUM MEMBERS AND FIRST INITIAL PRE ORDERS ***********
SEND PM FOR FURTHER INFO

Inspiration

ShelbyGT350(10).jpg
_MG_7318.jpg
_MG_7315.jpg
_MG_7332.jpg
_MG_7506.jpg
_MG_7337.jpg

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Do the rear lug nuts stick out when installed?

Also, what are the offset?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do the rear lug nuts stick out when installed?

Also, what are the offset?
No sir the lugs sit flush on both front and rear.
as for off sets we can do anything from negative to high positive off sets.
the F-6180 is a custom built wheel so we can do anything you want with it,
this includes finish options, wide widths smaller or larger sizes you name it.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
In....sending PM. I've got a 17 GT350. I want stock sizes so, I can do complete tire/TPMS swap. Matte black.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Looks like I found the replacement for my stock wheels...

Question I have is what your wait time are going to be? Realistic expectations would be appreciated, I am sure these won't be $1500 set of wheels. Last time I got your M350 set, it was like pulling teeth getting a straight answer as to when my set was going to be done. Meanwhile, everyone else (I was one of your first pre-order customers) was getting theirs fulfilled. Didn't even get a lousy sticker or response for waiting, :crackup: even after I asked nicely for one. Now 3 years later, water under the bridge. :beer:'

Hopefully its a better personal experience going forward.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looks like I found the replacement for my stock wheels...

Question I have is what your wait time are going to be? Realistic expectations would be appreciated, I am sure these won't be $1500 set of wheels. Last time I got your M350 set, it was like pulling teeth getting a straight answer as to when my set was going to be done. Meanwhile, everyone else (I was one of your first pre-order customers) was getting theirs fulfilled. Didn't even get a lousy sticker or response for waiting, :crackup: even after I asked nicely for one. Now 3 years later, water under the bridge. :beer:'

Hopefully its a better personal experience going forward.

Ah man so sorry for your past experience, but before we get to the wheels info please allow me to make it up to you.
PM me your info, Ill get you a New MRR T shirt/ Snap Back / a Key chain and yes even one of those lousy stickers :like:

Now as for the lead time on the new Forged wheel is 4 weeks from the day your order is taken.
each wheel is individually cut and custom built to clients preferred specs or to vehicles requirements.
for any questions on specs and finishes or anything else please do PM me .

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ah man so sorry for your past experience, but before we get to the wheels info please allow me to make it up to you.
PM me your info, Ill get you a New MRR T shirt/ Snap Back / a Key chain and yes even one of those lousy stickers :like:

Now as for the lead time on the new Forged wheel is 4 weeks from the day your order is taken.
each wheel is individually cut and custom built to clients preferred specs or to vehicles requirements.
for any questions on specs and finishes or anything else please do PM me .
How close are we to seeing one mounted and with a different finish?

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How close are we to seeing one mounted and with a different finish?
different i can do now, just let me know what color you want to see.
Or just FYI I have a full set in stock so if your interested PM me, you can have it with in a week in any color is a 19x10 and 19x11
plus you can pos pictures for us lol

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
different i can do now, just let me know what color you want to see.
Or just FYI I have a full set in stock so if your interested PM me, you can have it with in a week in any color is a 19x10 and 19x11
plus you can pos pictures for us lol
Gloss Black, Gloss Gunmetal/Graphite, Brushed Black, Gold or whatever else is on hand.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name