OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Quick news :

I saw an update on Diode dynamics website ! I think I rushed too quickly into my order for the side markers ... :frusty: :headbonk:

They have now provide something for the EU/AU market, and found this link : Price $100
http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/...ustang-eu-au-pair/category/1340/#!prettyPhoto

Good things to read is this on the description :
"Includes wiring harness"
And this
"Availability: PREORDER, SHIPS MONDAY MARCH 21ST"

I think I made the good choice with the clear side markers for my White 'Stang : :headbang: :headbang:

Reactions: ssb
OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oohh crappp.. that changes quickly.. maybe we could ask the extra wiring only in a new order?
Yea think it's possible, you should try to ask them ...

But for me, I already ordered the socket and the connector separately and are under way to stackry ... :frusty: :frusty:

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
white looks great on white!

wonder where it is supposed to be connected as plug n play, no info on their site.

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just found out this post in a old discussion with Nick :

Sorry, right- I meant that we would provide a short harness to get the power from the tail light if there is no wiring there already. That's what we'll need to test, especially running wire from trunk out to sidemarker, but it would be totally plug and play.
So maybe that's the new wire harness they mean for the EU Model ... :shrug:

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
indeed, and maybe they know a always on cable?

btw, someone sayd that in europe it's normaly yellow. I found out that all lights behind the last wheel should be red (so like this case)
That is a good question, ours are yellow/orange and the US is red but they get homologated with the car when it is a US import. Can we just easily change the colour?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
On my Volvo the RED reflectors are bending from the rear to the side...and looking at the car from the side gives us RED...no ugly amber....Swapped mine already to Red vinyl and this might be a next mod. Just have to figure out what color is best on Ingot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my Volvo the RED reflectors are bending from the rear to the side...and looking at the car from the side gives us RED...no ugly amber....Swapped mine already to Red vinyl and this might be a next mod. Just have to figure out what color is best on Ingot.
For me, if you will have red US tail lights, you have to put red side markers to have a great color combination.

If you keep the white tail lights, then white side markers :thumbsup:

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
That was because the led comes with a plug (for the us cars with an existing cable). We need to cut them off and reconnect them to the license plate light. Or buy a plug for some crazy reason :p :p
Do NOT cut off the connector. It has the driver in the connector. You can connect 12V to the contacts on the connector, or buy normal 194 socket connectors to plug the connector in and wire to your license plate light.

But- we have a better solution. We didn't forget about all our overseas friends! :thumbsup: We have put together an extra wire harness. It connects to your tail light with OEM plug, then runs through the bottom of your truck and wire to each side. No cutting or splicing, all plug and play.

If you already ordered, we will be emailing you to check if you would like to add the harness to your order.

Thanks!
Sponsored