Sponsored

New comp orange gt pp

jared89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
Well i have been thinking about it for a awhile and pulled the trigger last week on a new mustang.Since my jeep had just become a second vehicle and i have a awd car i decided to trade it in and try something different. So after 2 weeks of negations we made a deal and my dealer had to go down to Delaware to get the car. Pretty basic just a comp orange base Gt with performance pack ( very hard to find pp apparently ). I think i got a decent deal but it hard to negotiate on a car the dealer doesn't have and the closest one is 3 hours away. I thought my rubicon got alot of attention driving this thing around breaks necks, kinda funny. I will be ordering my mbrp cat back today.
old

new

Sponsored

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Nice!! Welcome to the PP(:lol:) master race!! Good choice w the MBRP btw, race or street? I have the race installed and love it!

Edit: ^^Wizard....Welcome to the CO master race friend!

OP
OP

jared89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
Thanks for the welcome, i am going to go with the race too. I was thinking i might hold out with one with recaros but the base seats seems good.

Sponsored

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Thanks for the welcome, i am going to go with the race too. I was thinking i might hold out with one with recaros but the base seats seems good.
Ahh man, well- if you are fine w the base seats good, but i can tell you i love the Recaros! Only other option i wanted aside from the PP

OP
OP

jared89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
The recaros are beast, just get them!
lol too late now. I had to have the pp and i don't know why but there were only like 5 in PA. But i think i will be fine with the base seats. It was hard to find a dealer that would do a trade for my dealer . So i couldnt really be picky because i really wanted it.

cowboyfanVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black Performance Package
lol too late now. I had to have the pp and i don't know why but there were only like 5 in PA. But i think i will be fine with the base seats. It was hard to find a dealer that would do a trade for my dealer . So i couldnt really be picky because i really wanted it.
We had the same problem down here in Virginia. Nobody would trade the dealership the Mustang we wanted, black gt with performance pack. The salesman finally found one and it was in Ohio.

Sponsored

Spedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO GT PP
good looking car. Nice jk you traded in. I've got a 2-door jk as my 2nd vehicle.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i like it... PP master race, 1 option club.... love it

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
Personally I couldn't stand the Recaros. I'm not fat but I have a big frame (upper back) and it gripped me too much. I could imagine my back would be uncomfortable after a while.

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
Congrats love the color!! Where in Delaware did you go I picked mine up at Hertrich Ford in Milford.
Sponsored