OP
OP
Murdered0ut150

Murdered0ut150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Very nice. I really like the black roof. I haven't seen that much. I have a yellow 15gt, and it also has black accents and emblems. I almost got an orange one, but I had a yellow '67 back in the day so I really wanted this new triple yellow for old times sake.

Thanks man! Yeah i couldn't believe how much the gloss black roof really set the whole look of the car off, i was amazed. I almost actually got a yellow 15 before this one but had 3x the mileage on her so i went with the comp orange with low miles, the Recaros also had me sold the second i sat in them!
Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Looks good. Welcome..

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
Congrats on the Mustang and salute from a fellow former GTO owner.

How are you liking the Mustang in comparison?

OP
OP
Murdered0ut150

Murdered0ut150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Congrats on the Mustang and salute from a fellow former GTO owner.

How are you liking the Mustang in comparison?
I love it! My only real complaint is the harsh ride , bumps, etc SUCKS in this car, the stock pirelli summer tires don’t help with 30-45 degree weather lol but I’m dealing. Cars a little squirly being this cold out and summer Tires but owning 4-500+hp rwd cars in the past I learned how to drive real quick DD in bad weather. Other than that the power, seats, interior, over all quality I enjoy quite a bit and I did come from a Stage 3 mk4 20th GTI which was my previous current garage queen lol.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! I just joined the other day myself. I recently picked mine up with 7600 miles as well and she looks very similar to yours other than the stripe and rims. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Murdered0ut150

Murdered0ut150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Welcome! I just joined the other day myself. I recently picked mine up with 7600 miles as well and she looks very similar to yours other than the stripe and rims. :)

Welcome! How do you like? And ohhhh that stripe came off within days lol couldn’t stand it! So much cleaner with no stripe abs gloss black roof now :headbang:

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! How do you like? And ohhhh that stripe came off within days lol couldn’t stand it! So much cleaner with no stripe abs gloss black roof now :headbang:
I love mine! I noticed the other day mine had stripes on it previously due to some glue residue lines. Claybay quickly took care of that. With the black top stripes look less than appealing. Just black accents and tinted windows and lights look amazing on this car. I couldn't be happier with the way it is other than the deck lid spolier will be changed out soon for a black one. The black procharger that came with it doesn't hurt either :cheers:
Sponsored