jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
guess i need to book memphis. just a heads up, they do not fawk around with their return policy.

you gonna drive anything else while you’re there?

OP
OP

Deleted member 37397

guess i need to book memphis. just a heads up, they do not fawk around with their return policy.

you gonna drive anything else while you’re there?
Not driving anything else, got my wife the ride along though. Can you expand a little more on the return policy?

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Not driving anything else, got my wife the ride along though. Can you expand a little more on the return policy?
gotcha, I’m gonna hafta try a Porsche or Mclaren on top of the 500...just can’t decide.

their return/ policy is something like 14 days and even applies to gift certificates and they cared about COVID zero. cancellation was pretty strict too. i just wanted my money back since all events were closed...but they stuck to their guns, said it was good for 5 years but wasn’t sure if they’d have events in Memphis again...so likely an 8hr or longer drive just to use it.

anyway, looks like it’ll have to be next year until i can even use it, but hopefully I’ll get to. just couldn’t believe they kept the money without any events open, I’d just spent the money right back when/IF they came back close to me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 37397

gotcha, I’m gonna hafta try a Porsche or Mclaren on top of the 500...just can’t decide.

their return/ policy is something like 14 days and even applies to gift certificates and they cared about COVID zero. cancellation was pretty strict too. i just wanted my money back since all events were closed...but they stuck to their guns, said it was good for 5 years but wasn’t sure if they’d have events in Memphis again...so likely an 8hr or longer drive just to use it.

anyway, looks like it’ll have to be next year until i can even use it, but hopefully I’ll get to. just couldn’t believe they kept the money without any events open, I’d just spent the money right back when/IF they came back close to me.
Ah ok. Nelson Ledges is about 90 minutes from me. Hopefully the weather is nice. My wife is the one that told me about this. She loved the Richard Petty experience we did in Vegas. If I were to choose another I’d probably say Mclaren.
Sponsored