Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
So I came home from work yesterday and there was a cat on top of my Wife's Outlander (her future truck is an SVT Raptor) I swear if I ever catch that cat on Inferno there will be some black ops running. Perhaps I should just do a preemptive strike! :paddle:

Will a car cover protect from this menice?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Whatever you do, DO NOT chase a cat off your car. The first thing they will do is put their claws out and into your paintwork, as they try and get some purchase before running off :shocked:

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Whatever you do, DO NOT chase a cat off your car. The first thing they will do is put their claws out and into your paintwork, as they try and get some purchase before running off :shocked:
Solid advice for neighbors I don't like.. Thanks buddy

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Set a cage trap near the hood of the car on the ground (they usually rest here because of the warmth). Deliver back to the neighbors the next morning and tell them that if you trap it again, you'll be taking it to the pound.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to trap that sucker I just don't know who it belongs too so hopefully it has a tag or something.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
22LR subsonic.....

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
A little extreme, but when I was in the Jeep community, this one guy posted about a neighborhood cat that kept climbing into the Jeep when his doors were off and layed on his seats. He took some 1/4" pieces of plywood, hammered nails through them, and put them upside down on the seats :D Didn't have a cat problem again apparently. Obviously that's out of the question here, but I'd suggest a good car cover sprayed with something to repel cats. I've heard citronella will keep them away :shrug:

KARR_956

Magnetic Mania
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6
A little extreme, but when I was in the Jeep community, this one guy posted about a neighborhood cat that kept climbing into the Jeep when his doors were off and layed on his seats. He took some 1/4" pieces of plywood, hammered nails through them, and put them upside down on the seats :D Didn't have a cat problem again apparently. Obviously that's out of the question here, but I'd suggest a good car cover sprayed with something to repel cats. I've heard citronella will keep them away :shrug:
Anything citrus
Sponsored