Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
As for the wheels,i think the p51 are still one of the best looking wheels for this car. I agree im usually not a fan of big spoilers. Alot of people have said that it looks like the spoiler that should have come on the car. I had custom badges made as well to replace the mf auto ones.

Screenshot_20210820-140759_Instagram.jpg
Dope!!!!

Chhris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang
I am getting the same type for my Kona Blue, but with gurney flap. They only think I have to decide yet is, if I should buy genuine Ford Performance or some cheaper alternative, if I should choose gloss black or carbon fiber or have it painted in satin dark grey (as well as the mirror caps, roof and heat extractors)
Get a cheaper alternative, got my gloss black from ebay and did a carbon overlay for 30$ myself, fitment is perfect and it has real carbon since i got the sheets from acp composites

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Here is track pack spoiler for ref. Kinda like the gt500 one better now
After initially thinking the GT500 spoiler was way too aggressive, I upgraded from the stock one to the track pack spoiler. I liked it from the front 3/4 and side angles and felt the design language matched the subtle lines of the car, but it was too boring from behind. I now have the GT500 spoiler and ended up liking it quite a bit more.
Sponsored