Sponsored

Need Opinions!!! Spoiler.....

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I had mmd by foose spoiler on the car . I felt it was nice and clean but didn't do a whole lot to set the car off. Just put gt500 spoiler on which is much more aggressive. I am not sure if i like it or not. I think it is bc im not used to it. Looking to get opinions and input. Goal of the car is a clean aggressive not over done look. Also not sure if i want to keep flags on quarter windows. Let me know!

20210928_101501.jpg

20210928_101536.jpg

20210928_101510.jpg

20210928_101524.jpg
Sponsored

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
I personally think it looks outstanding...blends well with the look of the overall car. I'm a big fan of the somewhat understated, yet aggressive vibe. That's my goal with my Mach1 ordered, stripes coming off, Whipple going in, larger tires/rims going on:-) Nice detailing work, a few hours (+) have gone into that!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Clean, aggressive and not overdone - I think you nailed it!

Personally, I think the spoiler and the wheels go well together. Quarter window flags also look great - fairly subtle, but noticeable.

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Leave the wicker bill off of it, and I think it looks great.

Sponsored

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
It’s a good lookin ride, I’m just not a fan of large wings and I like a beefier wheel, spokes a little spindly. The flags are my favorite thing.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i think you nailed the look youre going for. i have been wanting a spoiler but there are only a couple i actually like and even then there are some angles that dont do it for me so im still waiting but the gt500 was one at the top of my list personally.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I like it. The MMD Foose spoiler looks like a stock base spoiler, IMO. I think I'd want bright yellow calipers on that black car, but that wouldn't exactly be understated. :)

OP
OP

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
As for the wheels,i think the p51 are still one of the best looking wheels for this car. I agree im usually not a fan of big spoilers. Alot of people have said that it looks like the spoiler that should have come on the car. I had custom badges made as well to replace the mf auto ones.

Screenshot_20210820-140759_Instagram.jpg

checkrohan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jona
Vehicle(s)
I personally think it looks outstanding...blends well with the look of the overall car. I'm a big fan of the somewhat understated, yet aggressive vibe. That's my goal with my Mach1 ordered, stripes coming off, Whipple going in, larger tires/rims going on:-) Nice detailing work, a few hours (+) have gone into that!
Exactly.

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Looks great! I didn't even notice the flags.

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
GT500 spoiler looks amazing and it suits your car. I am getting the same type for my Kona Blue, but with gurney flap. They only think I have to decide yet is, if I should buy genuine Ford Performance or some cheaper alternative, if I should choose gloss black or carbon fiber or have it painted in satin dark grey (as well as the mirror caps, roof and heat extractors).

If I were you, I would think about how to connect those blue calipers with the rest of the car like adding satin black dual racing stripe with blue pinstripe on the sides (or repaint calipers to yellow/green/red) :)

OP
OP

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
GT500 spoiler looks amazing and it suits your car. I am getting the same type for my Kona Blue, but with gurney flap. They only think I have to decide yet is, if I should buy genuine Ford Performance or some cheaper alternative, if I should choose gloss black or carbon fiber or have it painted in satin dark grey (as well as the mirror caps, roof and heat extractors).

If I were you, I would think about how to connect those blue calipers with the rest of the car like adding satin black dual racing stripe with blue pinstripe on the sides (or repaint calipers to yellow/green/red) :)
I thought about matte stripes with blue edging but i think the blue badges i posted will tie it in well

OP
OP

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Here is track pack spoiler for ref. Kinda like the gt500 one better now

20211001_132828.jpg

20211001_132808.jpg

20211001_132816.jpg

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I think it needs a PP2 or M1 HP front spoiler to offset the rear (and does for performance actually as well, otherwise the rear spoiler will remove front wheel weight at speed iirc). and a 2" cowl hood.

also a fan of beefier tires and thicker spokes, but I know that is very particular between everyone.
Sponsored