Sponsored

Need Help! Driver side Lock & Unlock Button not working.

MotorcityGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have a 2015 mustang gt premium and the driver side unlock/lock button does not work but the passenger side does work and if I unlock the car with the remote it does open the door but when I get inside the car and press the button to lock, unlock, or even try to use the memory seat option nothing happens. I believe no electricity is going to it because the buttons don't it even light up at night but the passenger side does. I don't know where to look could it be a fuse? I hate having to reach over to hit the passenger unlock button to unlock the car for a passenger coming inside the car if I'm already in the car. if anyone can help id greatly appreciate It.
Sponsored

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1
I have a 2015 mustang gt premium and the driver side unlock/lock button does not work but the passenger side does work and if I unlock the car with the remote it does open the door but when I get inside the car and press the button to lock, unlock, or even try to use the memory seat option nothing happens. I believe no electricity is going to it because the buttons don't it even light up at night but the passenger side does. I don't know where to look could it be a fuse? I hate having to reach over to hit the passenger unlock button to unlock the car for a passenger coming inside the car if I'm already in the car. if anyone can help id greatly appreciate It.
Hi, did you get this sorted as I have the exact same problem?