Need A little Alignment help

13 Romeo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I lowered my 2016 GT with Steeda progressive lowering springs and now need to get it aligned.I have called at least 15 different shops and all of them have said they can't do lowered cars. It has only been dropped it 1.25'' in the front and 1.0'' in the back, but they all say they can't do it because their equipment will not clear the fenders, or they don't think they can get it on their rack or both!. Where have the people with lowered cars gotten their alignments done? I live in Lewisville is there any shops that do them close to here? TIA
Sponsored

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I lowered my 2016 GT with Steeda progressive lowering springs and now need to get it aligned.I have called at least 15 different shops and all of them have said they can't do lowered cars. It has only been dropped it 1.25'' in the front and 1.0'' in the back, but they all say they can't do it because their equipment will not clear the fenders, or they don't think they can get it on their rack or both!. Where have the people with lowered cars gotten their alignments done? I live in Lewisville is there any shops that do them close to here? TIA
Contact Andrew Jewell at the Firestone in Corinth. He knows how to align our cars when lowered.
844-795-0731