OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
I did finally make contact and they are working it. Still waiting for a ship date.
Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I did finally make contact and they are working it. Still waiting for a ship date.
Great to hear man !! Hopefully they hook you up sooner rather than later.

Jmk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350
Not to highjack the thread but my personal experience with N4SM was just as bad. They are extremely friendly when you are buying their wheels it’s when you have an issue that they ignore your call. Try calling from a different number you’ll get a response then. Trust me.

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Not to highjack the thread but my personal experience with N4SM was just as bad. They are extremely friendly when you are buying their wheels it’s when you have an issue that they ignore your call. Try calling from a different number you’ll get a response then. Trust me.
2nd. Waited months for my Project 10s last year. Purchased them late Winter so that I could have them in the Spring. Summer was almost over with no word. Asked for a refund back in June and was told it was being worked on. September came and I threatened a chargeback. Heard from the CEO soon after and got my money back within minutes.

Sponsored

ARDrummond25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Audi Q7 Premium
I’ve been working with Osvic (Ozzy) from this shop and he’s been pretty good but they screwed up almost every aspect of my order. From mounting the tires on the wrong wheels to not including multiple parts to general shipping delays and frustration. To Ozzy’s credit, he’s worked hard and communicated well to undo all the mess ups. He even refunded $200 so I didn’t have to come out of pocket to remount and balance the tires since they did it wrong. That said, I expected them to get it right the first time and about 6 weeks later I’m still missing a few minor components that I paid for.

Jmk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350
All I would say is if someone is a potential buyer that is reading this thread, look else where for wheels. There are other choices out there with better costumer service.

ARDrummond25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Audi Q7 Premium
Agreed
Sponsored

Reactions: Jmk