zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
It’s intriguing, I’ve always wanted to go on a road course. There weren’t many in my old neck of the woods so I never considered it a possibility. Decisions decisions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wmfateam

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
They might also do a thing called hyperdrive. That is one session for $50(I think) with an instructor to get your feet wet and see if it is something you like before spending triple that for a full day. But that full day does include classroom instruction, instructor and life long ride alongs. I still have my original instructor drive with me as there is always something to improve on.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
They might also do a thing called hyperdrive. That is one session for $50(I think) with an instructor to get your feet wet and see if it is something you like before spending triple that for a full day. But that full day does include classroom instruction, instructor and life long ride alongs. I still have my original instructor drive with me as there is always something to improve on.
Yeah I’ve never been on a road course at all, so I’m sure there’s a lot I need improving on.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Yeah I left there a few months ago but still have them do my maintenance for me. Ask for Josh, he's the service drive manager, tell him Joe sent you. He'll get you taken care of.
Thanks for the heads up! Question, since you are pretty familiar with them, are they FRPP friendly? Meaning will they install power packs etc, but also do warranty work on vehicles with power packs without issues?

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I’ll be of the team leaders Derek is the one we have do Performance installs. He’s done multiple Roush superchargers, exhaust, driveshafts, axles, you name it. Definitely no issues honoring warranty.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Yeah, I’ll be of the team leaders Derek is the one we have do Performance installs. He’s done multiple Roush superchargers, exhaust, driveshafts, axles, you name it. Definitely no issues honoring warranty.
Awesome! Appreciate the insider info! :headbang:
Sponsored