mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
This is cross posted from my thread in the Wheels & Tires Forum;
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/anyone-heard-from-need4speed-recently.118017/

Just a quick recap;
Jan 2016: Purchased set of wheels/tires from Paul at N4SM in a square setup... all four wheels/tires matched (anybody remember Paul?)
Sep 5, 2018: Bent a rim beyond repair
Sep 20, 2028: Ordered/paid for a new rim/tire combo from N4SM
Nov 3, 2018: Received new rim/tire and realized that N4SM had sent me a Face 2 replacement and the original wheel was a Face 1. The replacement face had a greater concavity and would have rubbed the wheel arch if driven on.
Nov 4, 2018: Contacted N4SM and notified them of the issue, sending pictures of both wheels so they could see the difference
Nov 5 - Nov 14, 2018: Sent mulitple pics and measurements to N4SM
Nov 14 - Mar 11, 2019: N4SM decided they had sent me the incorrect Face wheel and sent me a return shipping label for the incorrect wheel they sent me.
Mar 12, 2019: Against my better judgement, I returned the incorrect wheel to N4SM.
Mar 12, 2019 - Present: Absolute silence from N4SM in spite of attempts to contact them via email, IM and phone

I have never had worse customer support from a company in my life. They have charged me and been paid for a replacement wheel/tire combo that was incorrect, and received that combo back in good faith but have failed to resolve the issue by providing me with the correct replacement.

When you call N4SM, you talk to a front line employee. If you ask to speak to a manager, they either tell you he is not available, or they forward you to his voicemail, which is often full, and the manager never returns your call.

Wash, rinse, repeat... ad-nauseum
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Sounds like they are hoping you will give up and go away.

If they don't respond or keep playing the avoidance game, make some noise on social media, or continue to spread the word on this forum. Bad publicity really hurts sales, especially on forums where guys are constantly looking for new wheels.

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP in Deep Impact Blue
Just finished up getting an additional pair of wheels I ordered back in July. Very rocky process, customer support was poor, but I eventually received what I paid for. The rep I was working with this time will not see return business from me, but I still like my Project6GR wheels.

To be fair, I originally ordered a set of 4 wheels back in 2018 with Erick, had a great experience with him at that time.
Sponsored