Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT /Cupra Formentor VZ-245cv
My build date is 03/27 :fingerscrossed:
I'm from Italy.
My building date was 01/13 but my dealer didn't give me to much answers.
Im actually without VIN etc. And without news.
So sad 😂

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm from Italy.
My building date was 01/13 but my dealer didn't give me to much answers.
Im actually without VIN etc. And without news.
So sad 😂
I VIN vengono spesso assegnati una volta che l'auto è stata programmata per la produzione. Ricevere un VIN in regalo è un grande passo nel viaggio. :handsinair:

Le date potrebbero essere slittate, il che non è raro. La mia data di produzione è slittata un paio di volte. C'erano spesso enormi lacune tra aggiornamenti o nuove informazioni. :curse:

Certo, Ford non è brava a tenere aggiornati gli acquirenti sui progressi. Spesso accade che, anche all'interno dell'impianto stesso, programmatori e costruttori seguano i propri programmi e sistemi. :crazy:

Tenere duro. Nel frattempo, verifica con il concessionario e verifica che la tua e-mail sia aggiornata e nei sistemi Ford. :like: :please:

VINs are often assigned once the car has been scheduled for production. Being gifted a VIN is a great step in the journey. :handsinair:

Dates could have slipped, which is not uncommon. My production date slipped a few times. There were often huge gaps between updates or new insight. :curse:

Admittedly, Ford is not good at keeping buyers updated on progress. It's often like, even within the plant itself, schedulers and builders are on their own schedules and systems. :crazy:

Hang in there. In the mean time, check with the dealer and confirm your e-mail is up-to-date and in Ford's systems. :like: :please:

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
I VIN vengono spesso assegnati una volta che l'auto è stata programmata per la produzione. Ricevere un VIN in regalo è un grande passo nel viaggio. :handsinair:

Le date potrebbero essere slittate, il che non è raro. La mia data di produzione è slittata un paio di volte. C'erano spesso enormi lacune tra aggiornamenti o nuove informazioni. :curse:

Certo, Ford non è brava a tenere aggiornati gli acquirenti sui progressi. Spesso accade che, anche all'interno dell'impianto stesso, programmatori e costruttori seguano i propri programmi e sistemi. :crazy:

Tenere duro. Nel frattempo, verifica con il concessionario e verifica che la tua e-mail sia aggiornata e nei sistemi Ford. :like: :please:

VINs are often assigned once the car has been scheduled for production. Being gifted a VIN is a great step in the journey. :handsinair:

Dates could have slipped, which is not uncommon. My production date slipped a few times. There were often huge gaps between updates or new insight. :curse:

Admittedly, Ford is not good at keeping buyers updated on progress. It's often like, even within the plant itself, schedulers and builders are on their own schedules and systems. :crazy:

Hang in there. In the mean time, check with the dealer and confirm your e-mail is up-to-date and in Ford's systems. :like: :please:
How does one confirm his email in Ford’s system?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

@Skye , good job with both languages. My wife is from Rome.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
How does one confirm his email in Ford’s system?
He should be able to sit-down with the salesperson, who can then bring the order and contact information up. Often, customer information is good and it's simply Ford and their systems lagging. I think for the overwhelming majority of us, things eventually catch up and begin moving again.

Thanks. I love the Italian language but know little of it. The translation was a gift of Google Translate.

Grazie. Amo la lingua italiana ma la conosco poco. La traduzione è stata un regalo di Google Translate.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
He should be able to sit-down with the salesperson, who can then bring the order and contact information up. Often, customer information is good and it's simply Ford and their systems lagging. I think for the overwhelming majority of us, things eventually catch up and begin moving again.

Thanks. I love the Italian language but know little of it. The translation was a gift of Google Translate.

Grazie. Amo la lingua italiana ma la conosco poco. La traduzione è stata un regalo di Google Translate.
Yes, Google translate. That was nice of you to send a response in Italian.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Bravo on the Italian @Skye ! I’m rusty on my Italian but was still able to read a good chunk of it before I saw the full English version below. My great grandparents came here from Italy and started a family business that is still in operation today and run by my mom, brother and sister. 97 years in business!

Sponsored

Rorysbrown

Threads
Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
My 2023 Mustang 2.3L HPP + HP, 101A pkg, 6spd in Race Red has a VIN and scheduled to be built in week of March 13th and says delivery to dealer ETA April 9th according to my dealer. I saw their computer screen myself.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks again.

Currently studying some others on-line (in-person learning is best, but it can get expensive), but long-term, I could add Italian to the list. It's an energetic, animated language that's pleasing to the ear, even if someone is cursing at you. LOL.

There are a handful of Internet learning sites which often work in the same manner: for one subscription fee, you have access to learn multiple languages, via computer or cell, with structure, scoring and practice. Universities sometimes offer things on-line for free, but it's often unstructured, just material; YouTube is similar. Several reviews are available on-line, for someone to see what would work best for them. What any of these sites will not teach well is grammar. They'll teach you the basics of grammar, but grammar is something of an art for any language, learned from a relative, spouse or on a trip.

Spoken languages have several sources to learn from. I will single out one other site I've been using: www.asldeafined.com . What Duolingo, Babbel , Rosetta Stone and others are to the spoken language, ASL Deafined is to ASL, American Sign Language. Good, all-around site, with structure and practice.

Have a great close to the weekend everyone. :clap: Best Wishes with your orders.

Now, back to our regularly, scheduled program...

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Paisan! That's awesome Anthony. My familia is from Sicily. My wife's familia is from Naples and Calabria. We both can be hard headed. LOL! But neither one of us speak Italian. We were not taught the language growing up. The parents and grandparents would speak Italian when they didn't want us to know what they were talking about. Go figure.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Paisan! That's awesome Anthony. My familia is from Sicily. My wife's familia is from Naples and Calabria. We both can be hard headed. LOL! But neither one of us speak Italian. We were not taught the language growing up. The parents and grandparents would speak Italian when they didn't want us to know what they were talking about. Go figure.
Hey Mike, my father in law was from Naples, my grew up in Rome and went to college in Switzerland. She speaks fluent, and all I can do is cuss, order food, and find a bathroom😂.
Im hardheaded as well. Aren’t we all?