Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
I think, the screen is set up with a little wiggle room,
A reserve as it were. It tells you 15 miles to E, but it is really 22-25
I'm curious how far one could go with "0 miles to empty"?. A friend with a Toyota Tundra can get about 50km when the truck says 0km to empty. It was a nerve racking 50km haha (thankful we had 20L jerry can in the bed for our dirt bikes, just incase we didn't make it to the station.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Other Fords can do about fifty kilometers more. But the Mustang, I understand, is different. People seem to report having run out of gas as soon as they reached 0 MTE.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
I found that it is a painfully slow and messy process to fill the Mustang with a funnel.
Thankfully my experience wasn’t too bad. I had a good gas can, and since I was so close to the gas station- only needed about a gallon.

Funny thing is, during my joy ride up the canyon road, I tried to Google how many additional miles I could go past 0 range, but cell service was spotty, and I couldn’t get anything to load. Which is why I had just planned to make it back to the station when I hit 0 range. I was off by a mile on my estimate. 🤣

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
I'm curious how far one could go with "0 miles to empty"?. A friend with a Toyota Tundra can get about 50km when the truck says 0km to empty. It was a nerve racking 50km haha (thankful we had 20L jerry can in the bed for our dirt bikes, just incase we didn't make it to the station.
LOL - yep, read my posts 🤣

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Thankfully my experience wasn’t too bad. I had a good gas can, and since I was so close to the gas station- only needed about a gallon.

Funny thing is, during my joy ride up the canyon road, I tried to Google how many additional miles I could go past 0 range, but cell service was spotty, and I couldn’t get anything to load. Which is why I had just planned to make it back to the station when I hit 0 range. I was off by a mile on my estimate. 🤣
At least you had a good time. I’d like to drive Glacier national park someday.
Sponsored