My Silver HP Mach 1 has arrived !

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Well, it’s been a week, and I am still going back-and-forth about silver versus black, went back to the dealer again today and looked at the two GT's parked next to each other again, and texted the dealer to ask if I could change my order from black to silver. Wonder if they’ll say it’s too late, it’s been four days since they entered the order.
I’ve heard you can change before scheduling.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Well, it’s been a week, and I am still going back-and-forth about silver versus black, went back to the dealer again today and looked at the two GT's parked next to each other again, and texted the dealer to ask if I could change my order from black to silver. Wonder if they’ll say it’s too late, it’s been four days since they entered the order.
Should be able to change anytime before you get VIN Good choice but I’m biased lol

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My MX5 last year!

6A34C875-2660-40B9-A9AD-A15933716951.jpeg

I do all the polishing etc myself. Then it was transported to the Xpel installer and transported back once done.

Could maybe happen to a TO M1 :D

This is the way :)
I wish I fit in those tiny cute little cars. I litterally had my knees touching the dash when I wedged myself into one. If the top wasn't down, I'd probably still be in there. It looks awesome in that orange by the way!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
buy the silver and then you can just wrap it in black. Though I'll never buy white, black or silver. ever.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Literally 1 hour after texting my salesman Ford sent me an email saying my build date got moved up from May 31 to May 3! Hope asking for the color change doesnt hose that. Although I got my VIN four days ago so it may not matter.

Last edited:

Sponsored

whoa there

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lava GT, 72 Gran Torino, 2021 Mach 1 on order
Literally 1 hour after texting my salesman Ford sent me an email saying my build date got moved up from May 31 to May 3! Hope asking for the color change doesnt hose that. Although I got my VIN four days ago so it may not matter.

I just checked and got the same. Originally week of may 31st moved to may 3! Ordered from Granger, Blue with HP just like above. I live in a rural area and was debating having the splitter installed because of dead animals in the road. Is the front splitter/bumper reasonably flexible to go over any road kill like a opossum, armadillo without damage or is it pretty solid. Looks great with it installed but I think it looks pretty good without it too.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
was debating having the splitter installed because of dead animals in the road. Is the front splitter/bumper reasonably flexible to go over any road kill like a opossum, armadillo without damage
for opossum you'll be picking hair, blood and flesh out of the cracks, with armadillo you might lose a chunk. I think it's better to just run the critters over with your wheel instead of using the plastic as a road kill plow.

If critters are that thick you might want to shelve the unit and buy a cheap Alibaba knockoff for plowing blade purposes.

Last edited:

whoa there

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lava GT, 72 Gran Torino, 2021 Mach 1 on order
LOL, they are like the Giego commercial, but around here they are ignorant and hide on the back side of a hill and you don't have a chance to swerve and miss them. Guess if that's the worst thing that happens then that's fine. Its a little better then a Walmart parking lot

Last edited:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
LOL, they are like the Giego commercial, but around here they are ignorant and hide on the back side of a hill and you don't have a chance to swerve and miss them. Guess if that's the worst thing that happens then that's fine. Its a little better then a Walmart parking lot
We have deer in herds that love to cross the road at night, have hit 5 in 15 years.

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Tshenberg

It was a long day at the dealer today, finalized the deal and did all the paperwork. They got it prepped and cleaned and I drove it home. woo hoo. That's its big brother parked next to it.

Ranger and Mach 1 web.jpg

Tom, Yours coming home on Saturday? I am glad they found your wheel moldings and hope they get your splitter too.

Sponsored

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
Should be able to change anytime before you get VIN Good choice but I’m biased lol
not in NZ. i ordered in sept and tried to change color and transmission in nov and was told no can do ! still no vin yet.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Tshenberg

It was a long day at the dealer today, finalized the deal and did all the paperwork. They got it prepped and cleaned and I drove it home. woo hoo. That's its big brother parked next to it.

Ranger and Mach 1 web.jpg

Tom, Yours coming home on Saturday? I am glad they found your wheel moldings and hope they get your splitter too.
Awesome Gregg!! Congrats ! Yes should be picking up this morning. Hope so too I’m sure eventually will all be resolved

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
not in NZ. i ordered in sept and tried to change color and transmission in nov and was told no can do ! still no vin yet.
How do you not have a VIN? I ordered 2 weeks ago, and already got my VIN? I'm guessing you ordered from a dealer who didnt have an allocation, so they couldnt submit the order yet? Or what? Something seems off about that. But hopefully it all works out for you :)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well the dealer agreed to submit the color change from black to silver and emailed a revised order summary... now just waiting for Ford to say either its too late to change or your build date gets bumped later.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well the dealer agreed to submit the color change from black to silver and emailed a revised order summary... now just waiting for Ford to say either its too late to change or your build date gets bumped later.
Got on the Ford tracking website and the color change to silver went thru, and a dealer delivery date of May 19 is now listed. So looks like all thats left to do is wait.
Sponsored