Sponsored

My neighbor wants a 15GT to!!! what to do???

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
So my neighbor is a friend and he wants the 2015 GT just as bad as I want one. What to do? Buy the car and just make sure its a different color. Do I maybe look at a different car so we aren't driving the same car. Or what else can I do. It does sound a little lame to see the same car right across the street! Let me know what you think!
All I can say is: "why would you even care "?

Just buy what you really want and enjoy it. Life is too short to worry about bull**** like that.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I'd start with Ford's body-in-white program and custom build the Mustang yourself. Take each weekend and tackle a section of the car, start on a Friday night and you should have each section done by Sunday evening. I'd say there's seven major areas (interior, engine bay, brakes, rear end, suspension, electrical, and paint & body.

Wait till he pulls the trigger first, and then order parts he can't get. Like paint the car a custom color and add saddle interior....or put in a 6.2L crate motor. Custom badge that bad boy and then you'll have no problems standing out.
Sponsored