OP
OP
Scarborough

Scarborough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Blacked out the Pony, too. And added a roof stripe. Also did the 5.0 and GT but only in front. Still chrome sides! Pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
How's the drone? I really like the sound of the FR on the videoS. Is it pretty loud at full throttle?
I'd like to know the same. I have Borlas on my '07 GT. Significant drone at 2000 rpm. I consider the drone part of the the car's rustic charm, but I hope it's gone for the new ones.

Sponsored

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
Did you remove the heat extractors in order to wrap them? What did you use? Plastidip?

OP
OP
Scarborough

Scarborough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
I'd like to know the same. I have Borlas on my '07 GT. Significant drone at 2000 rpm. I consider the drone part of the the car's rustic charm, but I hope it's gone for the new ones.
Just tested to get definitive answer for ya. From 60-80 could not find a drone (kept steady speed for 10 miles for each speed). There is only noise from the PP tires!

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Just tested to get definitive answer for ya. From 60-80 could not find a drone (kept steady speed for 10 miles for each speed). There is only noise from the PP tires!
Awesome news, thanks very much! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
A shop did it. He said they took them off to wrap. Black satin color. Unsure about Plastidip
They look good. I was planning to do the same on my Oxford White GTPP when it comes in in a couple weeks. What did they charge you for it if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
Scarborough

Scarborough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
They look good. I was planning to do the same on my Oxford White GTPP when it comes in in a couple weeks. What did they charge you for it if you don't mind me asking?
300 for the wrapping. Also put on ceramic tint.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Thanks for the video, it sounds great - I bought the same setup a couple days ago and it should be here Tuesday. :) :)

OP
OP
Scarborough

Scarborough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Thanks for the video, it sounds great - I bought the same setup a couple days ago and it should be here Tuesday. :) :)
Congrats! You will love it.

I'm still waiting for the Air raid intake and springs. Hopefully December
Sponsored