Sponsored

My dyno numbers, Whippled.

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT

Well there it is, 573hp and 477tq. This was done on a mustang dyno. The first run was only to 6500 and the second one 7k. The dip at the end from the last run looks off, I think It got hot and pulled some power out. You can see the tq loss at the bottom for the second run, I'm not sure maybe someone can chime in. Here are the mods:

Whipple kit w/ 132mm TB, 72lb injectors, dual fan, and whipples tune.
ARH Catback Exhaust system.
Shell 92 octane gas

With the 10-12% loss from a MD it looks like I'm right where I need to be 640hp530tq, maybe a little higher without the dip at the end?
Sponsored

Last edited:

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Nice job probably left another 30+ if you took it to 7500

OP
OP

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
Nice job probably left another 30+ if you took it to 7500
I think Redline is 72-7300rpm with Wipples tune. There is without a doubt more up top, maybe 660rw? Either way it pulls like a freight train all the way to redline on the closed courses around here. I'm a satisfied customer :cheers: to Whipple!

Sponsored

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Yea man! Last I checked they set it at 7500 .. Let er rip my friend

OP
OP

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
Yup 7500 and it keeps climbing :)
well damn, I've only taken it to like 7200! Do you have any thoughts on the drop off at the top end? Also is the AFR in the Dash accurate? I'm hitting 10.0 afr at the top end, is that normal?

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
What gear did you pull? Af on dash is not overly accurate.

If you don't go to the limit and hit the brake at the same time it will show that as well. Best to run it up and you can data log using many tools, best to diagnose.

OP
OP

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
What gear did you pull? Af on dash is not overly accurate.

If you don't go to the limit and hit the brake at the same time it will show that as well. Best to run it up and you can data log using many tools, best to diagnose.

I think he did 4th, I told him 1:1 was 5th. Can you data log with the flare tool? And on the AF it's at 11.5 for most of the run till 6, 6.5k or so, then it starts gradually going down to 10.0 at the end of the run from the dash AF.

Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I think he did 4th, I told him 1:1 was 5th. Can you data log with the flare tool? And on the AF it's at 11.5 for most of the run till 6, 6.5k or so, then it starts gradually going down to 10.0 at the end of the run from the dash AF.
It's not accurate because fuel psi drops and it doesn't have a fuel psi sensor to properly counteract the drop which is calculated in the load. It's a calculated air fuel, not actual.

Flare currently does not log.

I'm extremely confident it's fine.

OP
OP

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
It's not accurate because fuel psi drops and it doesn't have a fuel psi sensor to properly counteract the drop which is calculated in the load. It's a calculated air fuel, not actual.

Flare currently does not log.

I'm extremely confident it's fine.
That makes sense, thank you! Now to go see what it does at 7500! :headbang::cheers: