Sponsored

My buddy caught a Mustang floating around Dearborn.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Nothing special IMO. Appears to be one of the base models.

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

Cool thed. some good quality pics for a regular dude in his car.

U know i'm starting to think the cover is never coming off...... i cant remem the last car that had this many spy pics of the same FULLY COVERED car. :frusty:

Pabo

05_interior_fullsrceen.jpg

I duno if that's a glare or something reflecting off of it but something is going on in the left tail light area in the last pic.
2015 mustang spy shot.jpg

groundnpounder

Thanks for posting. Hah there must be so much drag on the car from air filling that inflated bubble top.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
You can see the camo paint clearly and where the trunk ends and taillights start...
rear2015.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Love these 3 bar lighting ideas...

attachment.jpg

...and intergrated spoilers...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HIPS!!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:thumbsup:
201555.jpg

KZStang

You can see the camo paint clearly and where the trunk ends and taillights start...

attachment.jpg
I really like that. Good job.

I've been thinking the louvered lights we've heard about could be referring more to the "inside" part of the lights. Maybe the part that they were able to touch when reaching in are being overlapped by the outer exterior of the taillights, instead of the actual lights touching and overlapping like many renders are showing.

Just a thought.

Sponsored

StangFX

Those lights look awesome!

Now if you could just render out the rest of the back end.... :headbang:

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
They would look pretty awesome....... but i seem to remember someone saying that retro is out, and to me those taillights are pretty retro.

I thinking an evolution of the current taillights would be used on the new mustang but who really knows..... LOL

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Lots of goodness in this thread :)

Firstly, Thed, big thumbs up to your buddy for taking the photos. Big thumbs down for not getting any video :p

Secondly, you lot are probably to old to appreciate this but I can just hear Dire Straights playing for this one ;)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Secondly...........that's some very cool Photoshopping :headbang:

Thirdly......that's awesome. Need a little adjustment on the headlamps to match what we seen.... i.e. they wrap around a little more, but otherwise :cool:

BlueVenom

They would look pretty awesome....... but i seem to remember someone saying that retro is out, and to me those taillights are pretty retro.

I thinking an evolution of the current taillights would be used on the new mustang but who really knows..... LOL
I don't think EVERYTHING has to be modern. They can still keep the lights themselves somewhat retro looking. That one image he posted looks pretty good on a modern looking body. This one...

:hail:
Sponsored