Sponsored

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
How dark a tint? I am thinking about the tint also, but not sure... In NY, the maximum is 30%.
Sorry been busy with the family - 15% all the way around. Its not legal to have any tint on the driver/passenger windows in California so 30/20/15, might as well be dark
Sponsored

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Yes I’m interested to know about the reflective stripes as well. Night time photo with flash would probably work the best for testing

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Yes I’m interested to know about the reflective stripes as well. Night time photo with flash would probably work the best for testing
Yes the colored part of all stripe options are reflective.

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lights in door sill do not change color.. just tried.
interesting, so i'm gonna conclude for now that the door sill "mach1" illuminates red with red stripes, white with white stripes and orange with the exclusive FJG appearance package.
Yes the colored part of all stripe options are reflective.
homage to 1st gen 1969 mach1s' reflective livery (i don't think the 2nd, 3rd nor 4th gen mach1s had this reflective feature).

1615759702966.png

1615759726562.png

1615759748549.png

1615759766766.png

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
That illuminated door sill is a nice touch. I would think somebody will find a way to tie into the Mycolor at some point so it could be changed as well. I sure wish the Challengers had something like it or you could at least change the gauge color.

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Had training this morning at work. One of my techs had this twin turbo, 10sec custom firebird he drags. Took me for a ride and floored it... wow! Micky Thompson street slicks in 45 degree salty roads is scary! Lol

A359A577-6688-41A4-B6D4-CC76E1502C9F.jpeg

E916C955-99B1-4740-BDAA-06542FC73F84.jpeg
This photo says it all. Having owned a lot of older muscle cars (60s) and then, now, newer Mustangs, I see what I never liked with the car styling from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. The rounded potato like styling.
In the photo above, the Mach 1 fits in the past and the present. It is the to car beat styling wise.

You will definitely get the observers admiring your Mach 1 wherever you go. Your photo convinced me again that I made a good decision getting the Mach I.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
That illuminated door sill is a nice touch. I would think somebody will find a way to tie into the Mycolor at some point so it could be changed as well. I sure wish the Challengers had something like it or you could at least change the gauge color.
I could swear I saw a video recently that shows the door sill set at a different color. If I find will post

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I could swear I saw a video recently that shows the door sill set at a different color. If I find will post
Yeah I saw a video on this somewhere. I think the sills are part of mycolor. Its the puddle lamp that isn't?

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I saw a video on this somewhere. I think the sills are part of mycolor. Its the puddle lamp that isn't?
I think so

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I think so
I could of sworn I sat there and watched the cup holders chnage color and the door sill did not change.. Maybe I was high... lol

Sponsored

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
@ChitownStang share your views and post as many pics as possible as this is exactly same car i might get :blush:

The only difference would be black wheels, looks like you have dark grey one which looks great as well.

Also here with my order i can only get black brembo's and will have to negotiate to get red ones. With GT, dealer would paint it.

Was this option in US or did you make them switch it?

mach1112.jpg
mach111.jpg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I could of sworn I sat there and watched the cup holders chnage color and the door sill did not change.. Maybe I was high... lol
someone in another thread that's recieved theirs, said it can indeed be changed. I think there are a few different options in the my color? Maybe under ambient?

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
@ChitownStang share your views and post as many pics as possible as this is exactly same car i might get :blush:

The only difference would be black wheels, looks like you have dark grey one which looks great as well.

Also here with my order i can only get black brembo's and will have to negotiate to get red ones. With GT, dealer would paint it.

mach1112.jpg
mach111.jpg

Just saw that in the US order you have the option to pick painted red ones.

Also from what i see this could be the same wheels as in both Us and Europe it says its Gloss magnetic so i assume my "black" ones are same as "dark grey" from your photos.

To confirm i am not blind, above are the pics from my configuration and below from US site. Both Shadow black colour...

machus1.jpg
machus2.jpg

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

mach1112.jpg
mach111.jpg
I got the optional wheels for $395, black was not an option. I think the picture is wrong.
Stock will be black Brembos with red writing. $495 rip off for painted Red Brembos but I had to have them because it works so well with the red stripe.
Sponsored