Sponsored

My BAMA tune experience.

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Oh okay.. Do you know if the hissing will affect performance? Going to call Boomba on Monday and lets see what they say about it.. I would get a real BOV but I don't want to splice any wires.. The dealers here in Los Angeles SUCK when it comes to warranties.. So I can't do anything crazy.

Not sure how the downpipes cost but it sucks you're having probs.. perhaps sell it and get something in return.. Downpipes are the only bolt on mods that actually helps with HP gains.. CAI, exhaust don't really do much at all.. But I hear CAI have better throttle response thus giving an illusion of a faster car lol..
Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I have the boomba, and I have done exstensive testing with and without it, it does not affect anything performance wise on the car for better or worse, it's the same thing as dusconnecting the circulating hose on the stock inlet air tune to the turbo. Just a gimmick, I go back and forth all the time, because so times I love it sometimes I hate it

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Hey I'll take illusion, I think people underestimate that. Personally I would rather have a car that feels faster and more fun to drive than one that actually is faster by the numbers. For me it's all about the driving experience period! Plus the looks, that's the only reason I bought this instead of the fiesta st. Ask anyone how much fun they have driving that thing:) even though our car can smoke it, I know it puts smiles on faces

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Hey I'll take illusion, I think people underestimate that. Personally I would rather have a car that feels faster and more fun to drive than one that actually is faster by the numbers. For me it's all about the driving experience period! Plus the looks, that's the only reason I bought this instead of the fiesta st. Ask anyone how much fun they have driving that thing:) even though our car can smoke it, I know it puts smiles on faces
Oh I see.. Yeah just want to be sure that it doesn't affect the turbo in generally. I love the noise from the boomba but somtimes it's over kill lol.. I know that CAI will make the throttle response faster which is cool.

I actually test drove a Fiesta for kicks and that little thing is fun.. It's an auto and I feel like I'm inside a space ship. I woulnd't mind having one for a commuter and just drive the stang as a weekend car.. Stang Looks beautiful, badass.
Sponsored