Sponsored

My advice: AVOID Viabox for package forwarding!!

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Damn, I had some problems too with my shipping company, the owner started to drink and went out of business, now the previous owner has payed the rent for the warehouse and will send me my parts I hope.
Everytime it involves american cars or car parts there is always a lot of gold seekers that cant be trusted involved, I will buy my parts direct from CJ or Steeda in the future, it will cost a little more but it is worth it.
Yes, all my parts has arrived!
9 boxes of sweet dreams, and yesterday my dealer called me to tell my car is ready for delivery
Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
happy to hear that nordic!!

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
From zero to hero in one week, suddenly I recive parcels every day! If just my bankman could speed up so I can pick up my car too!
Pictures on its way!

This is the JMS Pedalmax, have read a lot about it, will write a review myself after I have tested it.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
1. Floor mats from CJ Pony parts, nice quality.
2. Interior LED kit from Diode dynamics
3. Tower strut brace, Ford Racing
4. X-pipe, noname from CJ PP
5. Hood struts, CJ PP
6. Used set of 20" Foundry wheels, tyre and tpms sensor on its way
7. Shelby GT350 Steering wheel, I keep it next to my bed... Wifey pissed of ;-)
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG

Sponsored

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
1. This is the Roush CAI, had if for 6 months now..

2. This is a JMS Boost Max for an Ecoboost, let me know if you are interested.

3.Another part I don´t need, Don´t know if the ecoboost has this mounted already, GT has.
4. Ford racing oil separator
5. 25 pages broschyre, real nice pictures and information
6. TPMS sensor tool
7. Brembo high temp decals, will probably paint the calipers

Thats all the stuff I have so far.
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG

Last edited:

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Stackry are brilliant, had my decklid, hood struts & LED bulbs shipped over from them. The parcel from Lethal Perfomance which contained the LEDs & Hood Struts arrived in 2 seperate parcels to them, even though Lethal said one box. When it arrived at Stackry i consolidated them into one parcel .... then 1 hours later the LEDs turned up seperately! Once consolidated Stackry say you can't add anything else, i emailed their Customer Services explaining what had happened, received a reply 10 mins later saying we've actually already put the LEDs into your consolidated parcel for you as we figured what had happened.
Brilliant!

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
After the misadventure of the past december, I had no 'window' for ordering, collecting and receiving stuff since for 3 1/2 weeks in march I had to be in the States. Now I can finally order all the stuff I noted in the past months!

But this time I'm using Stackry :amen:

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I had an interesting experience with Stackry yesterday. I ordered a spare wheel kit (with jack) and a Cold Air Intake kit and wanted to ship them together but after asking them to consolidate the shipment it came out that the combined weight/size was more than their shippers accept for one parcel and so both items can only be shipped seperately.

And so I ended up having to ship them seperately after all, which cost me 380 dollars.

Had I know this I would have had the suppliers ship them to a container forwarder who would have charged me 80 dollars max.

So beware, there are limits to what you can ship economically via air freight services like Stacky.

I have to say their customer service was excellent. They replied promptly to my questions and were willing to help out with changing the shipping address, but in the end that didn't solve my problem so I had to take the hit.

Btw I did another shipment with them last week with 5 consolidated mid size items and that went very smooth and saved me over 50% compared to individual shipping.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Indeed there are some limits to this system, and some cases when it is not the better choice.
Container forwarder.. I don't know nothing about that. Have you some link\info?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Indeed there are some limits to this system, and some cases when it is not the better choice.
Container forwarder.. I don't know nothing about that. Have you some link\info?
There is a Dutch company that has a warehouse in California that works basically the same as Stackry, but they just load everything up in a big sea container and when it's full they transport it to Rotterdam, clear everything in one go through customs and then the people who have put in shipments are invited to come and pick them up. You pay their shipping fee (which is considerably lower than airfreight of course) plus import duties and VAT.

This is a good way to ship for example sets of wheels. I think they charge something like 100 euro for a set of 4. But you need to have patience since they only do a container every month or so and the sea travel and harbor customs take extra time. Well we already know about that do we :D

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
:D yeah patience is our virtue :)
However it is probably a good choice for exhaust systems too.. I should check if there is something similar here in Italy. Thanks!

Andrea

Czar of Chips & Bytes
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrea
Vehicle(s)
Puma 1.7
I ordered a spare wheel kit (with jack)...
Is this Ford OEM Part# FR3Z-1K007-C ?

I am also interested in this item but will it be compatible with the Ecoboost PP brake calipers that we have in our EU Mustangs?
Sponsored