Sponsored

Tip: create an US address and use ship forwarding

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm using an iMac, but I tried 3 different browsers, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. None work.
They did overhaul their website quite recently. Maybe it's not fully compatible with MacOS based browsers. Have you tired a PC?

I have no problem with them, except when you want to change an earlier entered customs value. But closing and restarting your browser helps to get around that.
Sponsored

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
Just figured it out (I think). I did not enter my "Nickname" on my Shipping Address???? WTF!?

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
I mean there is a field on entering a shipping address that is for your "Nickname" (Spitzname). You have to fill it out. STRANGE. But this Stackry only makes sense for 1 big part or a bunch of little parts.

Example...Order some Valve Stem Caps for $5-10 and the only shipping option will be glad to expedite them for $40. or more. I thought they could just forward small packages via normal mail in an envelope. Guess I was wrong and have to order more parts to make it worth while.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
My stackry box has now 11 items, still waiting for the MMR intake and then I'll finally ship all together!

I see that for every item the system asks me the value: is this the value that will be reported in customs documents? Many items in my opinion have a lower value than what I paid :D so I entered this value (for example, the rear decklid was 70$ but since it's from newtakeoff, in my opinion is used and value is lower, let's say 30$).

What type of option could I choose when ready? Do they only put all items in a bigger box or can also open all packages to save more space?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
There's an option 'keep original boxes'. If you don't tick that option they will open the boxes and put the items together in one box as much as possible.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
perfect, good! I don't mind of boxes... better save on shipping :)
At the beginning of this thread was mentioned another option to not include original invoice.. is this the case for using the values I entered?

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
With the values you entered, you create your own invoice. The taxes and duties are now calculated on what you write there.

But it not affects the shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated on size and weight of the packages.

Last time they had to put my stuff in 2 big boxes, everything won't go in one :lol:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Yes shipping costs are not affected, but I'm mostly worried about italian customs :mad:
I hope one box is enough for me.. only three items are medium sized (rear decklid, front lower grille, mmr cai) :D

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Yes shipping costs are not affected, but I'm mostly worried about italian customs :mad:
I hope one box is enough for me.. only three items are medium sized (rear decklid, front lower grille, mmr cai) :D
Don't want to scare you, but I think they have to put everything in 2 boxes..

For me, I had a decklid and the GT tie bar (and little other things) and they put this in 2 boxes.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
You can request consolidation into one box but it it doesn't fit or gets too heavy they will contact you and let you know they made two packages. I bought a CAI and figured that would go easily with my spare wheel, but ended up having to pay for two shipments.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I'm now consolidating my items.. the two options are:
- Include invoice ($.00)
- Include original boxes ($.00)

Ok for the second option, but the first means that 1) I want to keep original invoices or 2) I want to use the invoice with the value I entered for each item?

Also, "include" instead of "keep" original boxes could also mean that they can include, maybe flattened, the original boxes..?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys,
I have to write to Stackry because I want to THANK THEM SO MUCH!
I'm using this service for the first time, I have ordered many items across the whole United States and made them shipped to them.
Three days ago (sunday) all the items has arrived so I asked for consolidation. (John you're right, they made two big boxes)
Monday on early morning I received a mail that consolidation was done, so I choose one shipping method (I admit, the cheapest! - 165 dollars), DHL Worldwide Express rated delivery in 3-8 working days and click Done.

On monday afternoon I received an email stating that my goods were shipped, and incredibly, today afternoon I received all here at home!!! After only two days!!

No packaging issues, no shipping issues, no customs issues (yes I paid custom fees but very low - based on the invoice I created - and with no hassle and delay), and all the items arrived in perfect conditions.

In my bad experience with viabox for the same items I paid 330 USD for shipping, exactly twice the amount I paid to Stackry. Aramex (used by viabox) took TEN days to cross the atlantic, and then they delivered one package to me and the other one in portugal (??) and then lost it. They never contacted me, never refunded me, never give excuses or explanation.
Hopefully I opened a dispute with paypal and they refunded me the entire amount paid :)

Thanks Stackry! :thumbsup:

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Hello guys.
I wanna try this with spoiler, cause i dont wanna pay those crazy shipping. But i also want to avoid or at least minimalize import duty. Do you have any experience of underprizing shippments to you? Are the authorities opening the crates when the value you write seems "to low" but the crates seems "to big" ? Or whats your method with the shippment value?

Also - when using stackry - do you use your name? I mean - you still write your name in the eshop payment or use only the adress they provide, withouth name(if its even possible)?
Sponsored

Last edited: