Sponsored

My 15GT is ruined :( Go for a GT350 or boosted GT?

Next Project?

• Total voters

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
FUCK YEAH! I'm late to the thread, but as each page loaded I was like he better choose the GT... You won't find a better deal now that the new ones are out! What's even better is that everyone knows how much a gt350 makes and sounds, but they won't know what hit them when a seemingly stock GT takes off from them. * man op you should be smelling the amount of salty ass Camaro, GT350, and 18GT owners getting dusted by now*
Sponsored

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hey Joe! I'm down the road if you ever need a hand working on your mods. Have a bunch of tools and lift. You can just bring the beer. :cheers:

Glad to hear you are ok.
Dang you are not to far from me! Awesome! :cheers: we will have to meet up sometime for sure. do you ever go to Pittsburgh cars & coffee or starlite cruise? those are two meets that I go to regularly. My buddy has a ruby red stang so since buying this new one we have thought about starting a redstanggang LOL :headbang: by the way.... nice car & garage!!!

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
FUCK YEAH! I'm late to the thread, but as each page loaded I was like he better choose the GT... You won't find a better deal now that the new ones are out! What's even better is that everyone knows how much a gt350 makes and sounds, but they won't know what hit them when a seemingly stock GT takes off from them. * man op you should be smelling the amount of salty ass Camaro, GT350, and 18GT owners getting dusted by now*
hahah I am beyond happy with my choice. after driving both the tech pack GT350 during a long test drive, and owning this car for about a week... I can honestly say with the blower, borla, and irs lockout kit this car feels way better in my opinion than the 350! I honestly cant believe it! and for 15k less.... LOL

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Dang you are not to far from me! Awesome! :cheers: we will have to meet up sometime for sure. do you ever go to Pittsburgh cars & coffee or starlite cruise? those are two meets that I go to regularly. My buddy has a ruby red stang so since buying this new one we have thought about starting a redstanggang LOL :headbang: by the way.... nice car & garage!!!
Haven't been to either of those cruises but totally up for checking it out. Hit me up next time and I'll meet up with you guys.
Sponsored