Sponsored

Mustang World Color Choices & Europe/China Ads

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Didn't Ford make a last minute decision to not sell Grabber Blue in Europe on the 2017's? Wonder what that's all about... :tsk: IIRC, a few forum members in Europe actually ordered cars before Ford announced that.
Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Dealers up here in the NW like Shadow Black, Magnetic, and Silver for dealer inventory cars...I inspired my dealer, though. When I ordered my DIB Ecoboost PP, the dealer order guy liked it so much he ordered a clone of it for dealer inventory :D

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Dealers up here in the NW like Shadow Black, Magnetic, and Silver for dealer inventory cars...I inspired my dealer, though. When I ordered my DIB Ecoboost PP, the dealer order guy liked it so much he ordered a clone of it for dealer inventory :D
You find dealers in the Boston area doing the same thing.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Didn't Ford make a last minute decision to not sell Grabber Blue in Europe on the 2017's? Wonder what that's all about... :tsk: IIRC, a few forum members in Europe actually ordered cars before Ford announced that.
Yes, they cancelled Grabber Blue after the first EU Mustangs were already produced in that Color. But now the Color in back for european customers, so maybe they ran short of it and decided to cancel europe for awhile :shrug:

But it's really mean for People who wanted Grabber and now bought another color because of this

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Interesting that Charlotte is #7 in Mustangs sold but yet we are only the 17th largest city by population. And people need to STOP buying Ruby Reds!!
Sponsored