Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

I am planning on going to Mustang Week 2021. This will be my first year in attendance. I am looking for some good suggestions for where to stay? I will be pulling my 24' enclosed trailer, so I will need some place that allows trailer parking. I also plan to use my trailer as a garage each night, so it will need to be a place that will allow me to do this, and not one that only allows trailer storage. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, any pointers about what events I should be sure to make it to would be be great. Should I be registering for the Friday car show? I assume this is an all day event on Friday? If I do enter, about what time of day will they be announcing the winners on Saturday? I was thinking about cutting trail Saturday after the results, but do I want to stay Saturday night as well, and leave Sunday?

Thanks,
Jaime
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hi all,

I am planning on going to Mustang Week 2021. This will be my first year in attendance. I am looking for some good suggestions for where to stay? I will be pulling my 24' enclosed trailer, so I will need some place that allows trailer parking. I also plan to use my trailer as a garage each night, so it will need to be a place that will allow me to do this, and not one that only allows trailer storage. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, any pointers about what events I should be sure to make it to would be be great. Should I be registering for the Friday car show? I assume this is an all day event on Friday? If I do enter, about what time of day will they be announcing the winners on Saturday? I was thinking about cutting trail Saturday after the results, but do I want to stay Saturday night as well, and leave Sunday?

Thanks,
Jaime
What's Mustang Week?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What's Mustang Week?
It is a week long event, hosted in Myrtle Beach SC every year in September. Much like Bike Week, but for Mustangs.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It is a week long event, hosted in Myrtle Beach SC every year in September. Much like Bike Week, but for Mustangs.
Good morning Jaime. Let me see If I can be of any assistance. My go to recommendation in MB is the Hampton Inn at Broadway on the Beach (lacanteen stayed there this past week). BB is a major entertainment area that has a tremendous amount of open parking. Actually the first two days events are held there. I would double check the hotel for parking availability but from past years this should not be an issue.

DAY 1: Monday (September 6th, 2021)
Kick-Off Party at Hard Rock Cafe
  • Hard Rock Cafe – Broadway at the Beach 3:00PM – 7:00PM
DAY 2: Tuesday (September 7th, 2021)
Meet ‘n Greet at Broadway at the Beach
  • Meet ‘n Greet – Broadway at the Beach | 10:00AM – 3:00PM
DAY 3: Wednesday (September 8th, 2021)
Autocross – DETAILS TO COME SPRING 2021

DAY 4: Thursday (September 9th, 2021)
Mustang Week Test-N-Tune Presented by UPR Products
  • Darlington Dragway – Hartsville, SC. | 1:00PM – 11:00PM (Just about a 2 hr drive from BB)
DAY 5: Friday (September 10th, 2021)
Mustang Week Car Show at Myrtle Beach Convention Center (5 minute drive from BB)

18th Annual Mustang Week Car Show presented by CJ Pony Parts – Myrtle Beach Convention Center
  • Registration opens June 19th
  • Check In: 8:00AM – 11:00AM
  • Judging: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
  • *Awards Saturday at 3:00PM*
DAY 6: Saturday (September 11th, 2021)
Mustang Week Cruise-In at Myrtle Beach Convention Center Presented by Saleen
  • East Coast’s Largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In at Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 9:00AM – 5:00PM
  • Car Show Awards and Raffle Drawing – Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 3:00PM

https://mustangweek.com/
https://mustangweek.com/event-schedule/
https://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/myrcchx-hampton-myrtle-beach-broadway-at-the-beach/
https://www.hilton.com/en/book/rese...&inputModule=HOTEL_SEARCH&ohwDeepLinking=true

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
If you like drugs, crime, etc.. stay on the south end of Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach.
Parking a trailer will be an issue everwhere.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If you like drugs, crime, etc.. stay on the south end of Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach.
Parking a trailer will be an issue everwhere.
John David, you’re just trying to keep people away so we can have the whole week to ourselves. :giggle::like:

Yes, Myrtle Beach is a major vacation spot. And with that, come some “issues”. But the MB police are doing their best to keep order and have been doing a great job. Broadway on the Beach is actually no where near Ocean Blvd. It is safe with tons of parking.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
All that is true, and my most favorite part was the South strand. But not now. Somehow the south strand has become a nest of the forbidden.

Myrtle Beach is a big place, South strand is a very small part. OP needs to know where not to stay rather than where.
When Mustang Week first started the South Strand is where everyone stayed.
So someone might possibly suggest that area that stayed years ago. I would think Springmaid is still ok, they have good parking.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I like down around Muriels Inlet/Garden City. It is a decent drive up to Myrtle with traffic but a lot more laid back down there. Same for North Myrtle. The parts on N. Ocean Blvd around Broadway (21st AVE and up) are the only places in Myrtle I stay. Parking a trailer gonna be tough, that basically rules out most condos. You may find a rental that has space to park it.

As others said, Broadway at the Beach and the Hooters by the mall are the 2 spots that will be the "hangouts". You can drive through Broadway pretty much all day or evening all week and there will be some kind of meet or get together happening. Suck bang blow down south usually has a big meet one night as well. That one and the Hooters Friday night meet are normally the "rowdiest".

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning Jaime. Let me see If I can be of any assistance. My go to recommendation in MB is the Hampton Inn at Broadway on the Beach (lacanteen stayed there this past week). BB is a major entertainment area that has a tremendous amount of open parking. Actually the first two days events are held there. I would double check the hotel for parking availability but from past years this should not be an issue.

DAY 1: Monday (September 6th, 2021)
Kick-Off Party at Hard Rock Cafe
  • Hard Rock Cafe – Broadway at the Beach 3:00PM – 7:00PM
DAY 2: Tuesday (September 7th, 2021)
Meet ‘n Greet at Broadway at the Beach
  • Meet ‘n Greet – Broadway at the Beach | 10:00AM – 3:00PM
DAY 3: Wednesday (September 8th, 2021)
Autocross – DETAILS TO COME SPRING 2021

DAY 4: Thursday (September 9th, 2021)
Mustang Week Test-N-Tune Presented by UPR Products
  • Darlington Dragway – Hartsville, SC. | 1:00PM – 11:00PM (Just about a 2 hr drive from BB)
DAY 5: Friday (September 10th, 2021)
Mustang Week Car Show at Myrtle Beach Convention Center (5 minute drive from BB)

18th Annual Mustang Week Car Show presented by CJ Pony Parts – Myrtle Beach Convention Center
  • Registration opens June 19th
  • Check In: 8:00AM – 11:00AM
  • Judging: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
  • *Awards Saturday at 3:00PM*
DAY 6: Saturday (September 11th, 2021)
Mustang Week Cruise-In at Myrtle Beach Convention Center Presented by Saleen
  • East Coast’s Largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In at Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 9:00AM – 5:00PM
  • Car Show Awards and Raffle Drawing – Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 3:00PM

https://mustangweek.com/
https://mustangweek.com/event-schedule/
https://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/myrcchx-hampton-myrtle-beach-broadway-at-the-beach/
https://www.hilton.com/en/book/rese...&inputModule=HOTEL_SEARCH&ohwDeepLinking=true
I like down around Muriels Inlet/Garden City. It is a decent drive up to Myrtle with traffic but a lot more laid back down there. Same for North Myrtle. The parts on N. Ocean Blvd around Broadway (21st AVE and up) are the only places in Myrtle I stay. Parking a trailer gonna be tough, that basically rules out most condos. You may find a rental that has space to park it.

As others said, Broadway at the Beach and the Hooters by the mall are the 2 spots that will be the "hangouts". You can drive through Broadway pretty much all day or evening all week and there will be some kind of meet or get together happening. Suck bang blow down south usually has a big meet one night as well. That one and the Hooters Friday night meet are normally the "rowdiest".

Great information, thanks fellas.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I had initially planned to return to MB for this, but due to work vacation schedules and a family obligation I won't make this one. The Hampton at Broadway is a nice property, lots of parking, and within driving distance of all MB has to offer.

mb5.jpg

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Here is a view from my room.

mbv.jpg

Decible

Threads