MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hi,
Yes, it's a 2023 Shelby GT that Shelby American in Vegas built for me. I love the hood too!! Thanks!
If you don’t mind me asking, how long did the whole process take? Also, what options did you go with?

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

masluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2023 Shelby American GT
If you don’t mind me asking, how long did the whole process take? Also, what options did you go with?
Hi,
From start to finish, a year and 13 days. I first put a deposit down with Shelby American to get a spot in the build queue on 10/10/22. I then ordered the car from Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas because I am in Florida and the local dealers here wanted to jack up the price on me. Gaudin Ford is located about 5 miles from Shelby and when it was built and shipped to Gaudin, the great team over there got it to Shelby. There it waited until it was time to start the build (interior work first, then to mechanical, then to paint (I ordered the painted stripes from Shelby), then to reassembly after and then it shipped). The Gaudin Ford folks did zero markup on the car and Tim (sales at Shelby) was awesome to work with. The Shelby GT comes with additional options such as superchargers, etc., but I opted to keep it NA for now. Their website has the model I got with all the standard and options you can add. I hope that helps. Thanks!!!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hi,
From start to finish, a year and 13 days. I first put a deposit down with Shelby American to get a spot in the build queue on 10/10/22. I then ordered the car from Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas because I am in Florida and the local dealers here wanted to jack up the price on me. Gaudin Ford is located about 5 miles from Shelby and when it was built and shipped to Gaudin, the great team over there got it to Shelby. There it waited until it was time to start the build (interior work first, then to mechanical, then to paint (I ordered the painted stripes from Shelby), then to reassembly after and then it shipped). The Gaudin Ford folks did zero markup on the car and Tim (sales at Shelby) was awesome to work with. The Shelby GT comes with additional options such as superchargers, etc., but I opted to keep it NA for now. Their website has the model I got with all the standard and options you can add. I hope that helps. Thanks!!!
Awesome! Yeah I’ve looked at all the different options on their site. Car looks really good!

masluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2023 Shelby American GT
Awesome! Yeah I’ve looked at all the different options on their site. Car looks really good!
Thanks so much!!! I forgot to mention that I did have them install a new Barton short throw shifter in there, seeing they would be basically taking the car apart. I added a blue with white lettering Shelby cue ball on the shifter, which looks really good.

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Congratulations to David ( @Wingnutzz ) for posting the winning photo in October of three 'ponies' travelling towards the sunset. What a feast for the eyes!

img_1103-jpeg.jpg

Three contributions tied for second spot, but on countback (most likes/wows), regular contender @Epiphany took second place with a sublime monotone image below.

5p1a3646-20modded-edit2-4k-jpg.jpg

Third was @VuDoo350 below. The haunting dark clouds in the background are a perfect match for the Mustang.

img_4857-edit-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The October competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for November.

Sponsored