WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
2018 Mustang GT Premium Royal Crimson

Screenshot_20230524-083831-394.png
Just checking before I (or someone else) drop themselves in it - Did someone pose for the avatar or is that you in the avatar, I can't work out if you are Adrian or Andrea.

Nice colour by the way - seems quite rare and although I drive a lime, I have a soft spot for the dark purpley kind of colours (I've had two purple cars in the past) :like:

WD :like:

AdrianCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrea
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Just checking before I (or someone else) drop themselves in it - Did someone pose for the avatar or is that you in the avatar, I can't work out if you are Adrian or Andrea.

Nice colour by the way - seems quite rare and although I drive a lime, I have a soft spot for the dark purpley kind of colours (I've had two purple cars in the past) :like:

WD :like:
Hi! That's me in the pic & I go by either name.
Royal Crimson was an exclusive 2018 color.... Like a deep wine; red/purple depending on the light. I've tried getting the stats on how many were produced but have been unsuccessful. Thanks for the feedback!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

AdrianCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrea
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Beautiful color. Did you bronze the badges? If so, it’s a nice touch
Thanks MAGS1! I bought new OEM badges in black & gave them to an artist to paint a design on them that would pop against my color. We have to do what we can to be original, right? Your car is awesome as well!!!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks MAGS1! I bought new OEM badges in black & gave them to an artist to paint a design on them that would pop against my color. We have to do what we can to be original, right? Your car is awesome as well!!!
Thanks! Yes, do what you want to make it your own!

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

The May winner came out of the blocks quickly with Geoffrey aka @spankybranch posting the winning entry on the 1st of the month.

A modern Mustang leading an iconic classic example on one of the most famous racetracks in the world; it doesn't get much better than that!

img_0348-jpeg.jpg

@RTR Vehicles Mustang RTR was certainly ripping up the tarmac in the photograph that fell a couple of votes short from winning the competition. It looks like they took more than one take to capture the final image, if the marks on the road are anything to go by!

img_0886-jpg.jpg

The Mustang in @fmc_smt's photograph certainly looks hot, sitting in the Arizona sun. What a view! It picked up third place (below).

dsc08907-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition in the past year, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The May competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for June.
Sponsored