Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Well done Dave aka @dpAtlanta for the red, white and blue 4th of July celebration photograph. An apt winner in the month of July!

rwb-jpg.jpg

Second place was a tie, even on a countback. They are both excellent photographs, in very different ways, so I didn't have the heart to separate them.

The Mustang of Craig aka @Ozcraig stands proud in front of a building that oozes atmosphere, with a similar coloured/colored Mustang forebear lurking in the background with menacing 'eyes'.

at-scottys-jpg.jpg

The photograph of Jason aka @sabtaj1 below is stunning, particularly taking into account it being an unedited phone image. The bridge is an excellent photo opportunity.

img_7629-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The July competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for August

PopsMustang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Love the way that your car sits. What hood is that and how much is it lowered?
Thanks for the compliments. My hood us the ram air hood from Cervinis, although I think I'd a preferred the stalker hood but this one is unique. The car has 25mm Spacers and is a 1.4 inch drop in the rear with 1 inch in the front. Stock rims and MT SS in the rear.

Appreciate it. Car squats and pulls nicely for sure.
Sponsored