scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
My 2014 mustang has the pony projection lights . However I will miss the ambient halo color of the gauges as I have mine set to pink gauge color with purple halo color surrounding it . This is not available any longer just the gauge color which I will no doubt leave on pink . (Yes I'm a girl)

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Maybe I am alone..but the Pony Projectors are really stupid. Personally I think that the Ambient Lighting should be across the entire EB/GT lineup, not just the premium trims.
One thing I really liked that the Camaro does and the 300/200/Durango etc from Mopar is ambient gauge lighting..that would be cool to see incorporated into the Mustang.

Example: 200S gauges..behind the gauge glow

I love when people say they want things in the base trim and it's not fair it's only premium.....next time you order a small drink complain that you want a large drink or pay for coach on a airplane and throw a fit because you're not in first class..Gimme gimme gimme but don't make me pay for it.

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
Personally I think that the Ambient Lighting should be across the entire EB/GT lineup, not just the premium trims.
According to the Build and Price tool, you can get the ambient lighting as an option on the V6 and on the base EB and base GT models (for $250ish).

Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I love when people say they want things in the base trim and it's not fair it's only premium.....next time you order a small drink complain that you want a large drink or pay for coach on a airplane and throw a fit because you're not in first class..Gimme gimme gimme but don't make me pay for it.
Damn I hate to say this. I agree with Brent ^ :doh:
I got what I bought.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Because I want ambient lighting? It's not like I think leather should be standard along with the shaker pro system.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I would like to keep my speedo/tach gauge blue and then have my PP gauges red but doesn't look like that's possible.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
My color/ambient lighting has been a premium item as far as I remember. Same with what another poster said "so let her should come on base models?" Base model is just that bare bones get you in the door for the car you want. Want bells and whistles gotta go premium

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Damn I hate to say this. I agree with Brent ^ :doh:
I got what I bought.
Lol Even though we don't agree on everything you're still okay in my book because you're buying a Mustang [emoji106]
Because I want ambient lighting? It's not like I think leather should be standard along with the shaker pro system.
Yes it is a premium feature. When you buy a 99 cent TV dinner is it going to taste like 3.50 Marie calender?

Hell no you bought the 99 cent base TV Dinner so it gives you the basics. If you want that cheese sauce over your potatoes you need to go premium and step up to a Marie Calenders lol.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Steak, salisbury. I almost threw up looking up pictures of these....

**EDIT - holy shit I hope this picture isn't as big as it came out on my screen, such delicious detail.
Salisbury_steak.jpg

OP
OP
StangBANG

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Prison food looks better than that.lol

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Steak, salisbury. I almost threw up looking up pictures of these....

**EDIT - holy shit I hope this picture isn't as big as it came out on my screen, such delicious detail.
Hey Garth...yes Wayne....EXTREME CLOSE UP WOAAAAHHHHHHHH WOOAAAAAHHHHH. That looks so delicious....NOT.