Lagometer

Noob Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Prem PP w/50 AP.
I ordered Forgestar wheels, however because they are not a factory size (19x10) or an optional factory size, Costco is willing to mount the tires to the wheels, however they will not install the wheels on the car or do an alignment.

I'd like to find a shop at will get the job done from start to alignment. I'm willing to buy tires from whoever will perform the installation work as long as they're Michelin Pilot AS/3's or similar.
Sponsored

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Brads custom auto. I had them do my alignment after I lowered my car with steeda springs. They specialize in mustangs.

Last edited:

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
As Mike said, Brad's custom auto. I also like the mustang shop in kent, not sure if they do alignment tho?

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Greg, you could order your tires from the Tire Rack and have them shipped to your chosen shop to install them. I am having my tires mounted at Auto Nation Ford of Bellevue - as they have a touchless tire mounting system - eliminating (reducing) the possibility of scratching my Forgestar wheels.

OP
OP

Lagometer

Noob Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Prem PP w/50 AP.
OK, Brad's seems to be recommended everywhere I ask. Now I just wait for parts to be available.

TPMS sensors are unique for 2015 and also unobtainable thru Ford. Expected deliveries are behind schedule.

Many imported small parts shipments are impacted by the current longshoreman's slowdown. Parts made in Asia may be hard to come by for a few months.

Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
I have sensors from '14 that I got as part of my wheel package through [email protected]. they work and read perfectly