Mustang custom decklid badging

Benjamin Hundred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT230 Convertible
Hey guys, I’m getting ready to do several mods to my car and I’ve gotten just about everything figured out from the new red katzkin leather to the satin black body wrap. But the one thing I’m looking for and can’t find is a custom EB logo, NOT the ones like this
6B18975F-3F9F-44FB-B3DE-82B10EFDB3E2.jpeg

I’m trying to find one in black that’s like the Bugatti EB logo

88BFAF83-BB33-47AD-8769-4481F5F87366.png

I’m open to even have one custom made, it might look a little funny but the EB fits with the EcoBoost and I really want to see if my friend notices ha ha 😂
If anyone knows of anywhere I may have missed to buy such a badge or a good place for a custom made one, I appreciate all help :)
0A067963-37E2-4A4F-B5AC-2049B19F2E7C.jpeg

33581DA8-B598-4C66-80DB-6CF1D4F30CC9.jpeg
Sponsored

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
Either get an original badge from Bugatti and paint/wrap it

or (and this is my favorite) use some fishing wire and take of his badge and paint/wrap it and then fit it on your car :like::crackup:

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I Googled around and found companies offering 3D printing services, in different materials. Others with more experience can chime in as to pricing and quality.

Maybe fab something in pasteboard or cardboard? Color it and stick it on the car. Something to get the concept down, with shape, sizing and position.

You'll can eventually transfer your ideas to a document, something the fab company can scan and measure in order to print. Quotes before work should be free.

Some of the examples on-line look really nice. And if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, you can remove it and start over.

If you have the emblems made, please post later with how things went.

*Edit...the above is one part of the equation. Another will be affixing it to the car, in a way that is looks right. If you find some two-sided tape that's thin enough, the new badges could go on well. And on top of the new wrap? If removed, it will rip the wrap I think?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Benjamin Hundred

Benjamin Hundred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
Either get an original badge from Bugatti and paint/wrap it

or (and this is my favorite) use some fishing wire and take of his badge and paint/wrap it and then fit it on your car :like::crackup:
Ha ha I almost said something like that too, ha ha, fishing line is so much cheaper, and for an original OEM too! 😂

OP
OP
Benjamin Hundred

Benjamin Hundred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
Skye
I don’t know why I didn’t think of doing a 3D print, that could work great, I’ll just grab the measurements when I see him next and use the actual dimensions. As for the wrap, I’m planning all the painted areas to be in satin black and have my plastic trim in gloss black, I’m ordering the blank deck lid from Ford Performance and then I’ll just 3M it on there.

Glenn & Bikeman315
Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll reach out to them and provide them with details and see who can come up with the best quality and design.

Like I said it could look funky (or really cool), but I know he’ll notice it and it’ll be worth it even if it’s just for laughs 😂

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Here’s mine. I designed it myself and had it made from billet steel. Not cheap but it’s also one of a kind

D70991E8-FBCF-40C8-B0C0-264418A5E1E3.jpeg
Sponsored