Sponsored

Mustang 2018 in Spain

Angaca1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hello everyone

Does anyone know when will the 2018 Mustang be available in Spain? As dealers want to get rid of all the 2017 stock (and apparently they have a lot) they say they don't know and the configuration is not available.

Thanks from Madrid!!
Sponsored

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
No f******* clue, but meanwhile in Sweden....
attachment.jpg

OP
OP

Angaca1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Finally got an answer. Orders can be placed now, will be manufactured in June and delivery in October.:cheers::clap2:

:ford:

Sponsored

Infernus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST TDCi
Same here. Also waiting for it to arrive on spain.... and with the new data I will await for 2019 to purchase mine

OP
OP

Angaca1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hello everyone

Just a quick update. I placed the order of a Gt with custom pack 3 and blue lightning on April 11th at Motorauto Leganes ( very recomendable, ask for Carlos Mugica).
Production should be in july with delivery between september and october.

Yesterday I received a mail from the sales rep telling me that it will be a MY19 so the lightning blue is no longer available. As I think that velocity blue will be more like grabber blue, I have finally chosen kona blue. At least I will have the B&O audio and match revs.

Can't wait to have it!

Regards

Last edited:

Infernus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST TDCi
Hello everyone

Just a quick update. I placed the order of a Gt with Vustom pack 3 and blue lightning on April 11th at Motorauto Leganes ( very recomendable, ask for Carlos Mugica).

Yesterday I received a mail from the sales rep telling me that it will be a MY19 so the lightning blue is no longer available. As I think that velocity blue will be more like grabber blue, I have finally chosen kona blue. At least I will have the B&O audio and match revs.

Can't wait to have it!

Regards
Awesome. Guess I'll have to go to the south (Leganes) and check it! I also want a MY19, not an 18.

Thanks, mate!

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
Hello everyone

Just a quick update. I placed the order of a Gt with custom pack 3 and blue lightning on April 11th at Motorauto Leganes ( very recomendable, ask for Carlos Mugica).

Can't wait to have it!

Regards
Any discount? we could arrange a joint purchase and see if we could arrange some discounts!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Angaca1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I'm sure Carlos will be more than happy to negotiate discounts for volume....He is very straight forward. Anything possible he will do it.

OP
OP

Angaca1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So the car finally arrived at the dealer! Salesman called me to go and see the car and even start the engine. Sounds awesome!!
Just need to have the plates and hopefully will pick it up before Halloween!!
IMG-20181026-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20181026-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20181026-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20181026-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20181026-WA0023.jpg

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
Congratulations for a new car!
It's a beautiful vehicle.
I wish you to conclude registration procedure a.s.a.p. and take her for the maiden voyage.
Sponsored