Mustang 2015 gathering in Luxemburg

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
May or may not join in for Trier on Sunday as everything are closed here on Sundays.....surprising really when Germany has over 90 million people!

Anyway, wife and I will be at the castle around 12 or so for lunch on Saturday. Anyone else caring to joining in, you will see the Ruby Red monster parked outside :D
I'm shooting for being there 1200-1300, Depends on how successful I am getting the Girlfriend out of Bed!
Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Does she speak German or Italian, Both my Girlfriend and I speak German and she speaks Italian, Neither of us Speaks French nor Greco-Romainan.(the other 2 languages of Switzerland) I speak Spanish too.
I can do the English and German + Swedish, Danish and Norweigan, my wife Polish and Russian, English and some German so I think we've got all the different languages covered :D

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
The program I've proposed is an idea and all other ideas are of course welcome as well, we have a couple of days to finalize and it should be fun for everybody!!
:amen:

- Don't you think the wives/girlfriends will be interested in seeing the Castles ?
I think they do, so that's OK by me (and the girlfriend). That just got me a bit puzzled as that would make the shopping (or whatever) a bit redundant.
(though she was eyeing a beauty-treatment at the castle :lol:)

- It's a pitty the shops in Trier are closed on sunday (according to newMustangDE)
- As mentioned earlier there are some 'shopping' cities at 30min from the castle (have to check if they are near the castle route for an eventual drop-off)
I'm not much of a shop-a-holic and neither is my gf.

- For the geeking, we can of course be back on 5pm instead of 6pm
- Trier is one hour driving, I would take breakfast at hotel as included in price and lunch in Trier around 12.30. After lunch => home

- We should try to find a location where we can put the cars on display and hgice the chance to YellowGT joining on Sunday to 'geek' as well
- Trier is not mandatory, other ideas on cities in Germany of course...
Sounds good to me, anyone know that the breakfast times are at the castle and/or what time we should be checked out?

Waether predictions are getting better !! Rain is going down from 75% to 40% chances on saturday
Sunday is sunny with clouds in Trier ! Perfect conditions for the Autobahn !
Keeping my fingers crossed. (still on the stock summer tires here)

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
May or may not join in for Trier on Sunday as everything are closed here on Sundays.....surprising really when Germany has over 90 million people!

Anyway, wife and I will be at the castle around 12 or so for lunch on Saturday. Anyone else caring to joining in, you will see the Ruby Red monster parked outside :D
I will be at the castle around 12.00, and I'm in for the lunch.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Lunch.
The hotel has another activity (group) planned during lunch:doh: but they are checking if they can give us a seperate location/room. Coming back to you guys and will do the math who will join in for lunch...

Still on summer tyres as well and speak Fr - NL - ENG.
We should all learn Esperanto...But think we'll manage to understand each other, we do here, so...:D

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Saturday's Castle route

1h27 driving:first:
Leaving at 2pm gives us about 1h30 stop overs to end up at 5pm back in the castle for Lord Thunders 'Geek' sessions...:clap2:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
hahaha we are in swizerland but we are not swiss... :p we are portuguese (well and I was born in germany) :p ahahha

she will appreciate spanish or italian... I think that's the most similar :p

the trip from saturday looks really good :)

I've wrote now the Louisiana Restaurant to ask if they have parking possibility. let's see what they say. :)

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
I was hoping to get to join you guys at the last minute at least for the Saturday ride, because suddenly my weekend freed up, but now my car is fucked up and it's not a good idea to drive 700km's. ( http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33931 ).

I wish you a great time, I hope you're gonna have some great weather :) Enjoy the ride and please post pictures!!!

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
guys, got now the answer from Louisiana Restaurant... they do not have place for our cars that they can reserve... there is a public place where we can park but it's for everyone who wants to shop nearby. :(
they also mentioned that they of course accept and would appreciate table reservations xD

thoughts? :confused:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
guys, what about sharing phone numbers? so we could make a group in Whatsapp and communicate where we are and so on.
what you say?

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
guys, what about sharing phone numbers? so we could make a group in Whatsapp and communicate where we are and so on.
what you say?
Might be necessary or handy, did that already with newMustangDE.
any suggestions how to do this?
Sponsored