• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Kansas Multiple Parts Listed

2020RaceRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey all, I recently got rid of my 2020 GT and have several practically new parts to get rid of. I only had it for 8 months and parts are not even that old. Please let me know what you are interested in. and send me your zip code for estimated shipping costs. Please let me know if you would like additional pictures or further questions. I'm locate in the Kansas City area.

CarbonBargain Smoked Tail Lights $375 (only owned for a month orginally paid $650) SOLD
S550Euro LED sequential mirror turn signals-$75 (comes with 2nd drivers turn signal, my car was not getting enough power to support the light) SOLD
Black Emblems 3 are ebay Horse is Ford OEM-$20 SOLD
Diode Dynamics Red LED Side Marker Lights-$40 SOLD
25mm Wheel Spacers-$30 SOLD

20210623_212221_copy_4624x3468.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

2020RaceRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Tails have sold, still have the following parts

Diode Dynamics Red LED Side Marker Lights-$40
Black Emblems 3 are ebay Horse is Ford OEM-$20
25mm Wheel Spacers-$30

Last edited:

Yan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Tails have sold, still have the following parts

S550Euro LED sequential mirror turn signals-$75 (comes with 2nd drivers turn signal, my car was not getting enough power to support the light)
Diode Dynamics Red LED Side Marker Lighs-$40
Black Emblems 3 are ebay Horse is Ford OEM-$20
25mm Wheel Spacers-$30

the black Ford OEM emblem is for the front grill or decklid? is it gloss black?

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
I will take the emblems for $25 shipped if the other guy doesnt want them, shipping to 68105