Sponsored

MT82 fluid??

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I replaced whatever it was with Amsoil, and now I seem to have the "notchyness" most of you speak of. I wonder if the Amsoil is just too thick for the syncro's to spin up and catch up.
Could you specify which Amsoil? That makes a bit of difference.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Also interesting...was just on the Motul (USA) site, and I can't find DCTF. Only thing that shows up is the new High Torque DCTF, which doesn't list the Ford spec like the other one did.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Aahhhh...it shows up in the store, but it doesn't show up in the normal products page though. Wonder if somethings going on there...phasing it out? Because there's a new product I don't recall seeing before...Gear Power FE...which also now lists all the M2C200 specs.
I ordered the DCTF last month from Motul. I remember looking through their site and couldn’t find it until I just typed it in Google. I hope they are not phasing it out. It’s my new go to.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
@Biggsy Got a great email back from Motul. Great correspondence. DCTF is not going anywhere, but they are aware it doesn’t show up on the website. Internal office battle, lol.
Been that way for over a year or so, see post #36.
Hope they get it sorted out cause the stuff performs magic tricks on how the shifts feel.

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
@Biggsy Got a great email back from Motul. Great correspondence. DCTF is not going anywhere, but they are aware it doesn’t show up on the website. Internal office battle, lol.
Thanks for following up. After my last track day and first time using it, I am now set on it.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Thanks for following up. After my last track day and first time using it, I am now set on it.
That’s a great endorsement for Moutl DCTF. The stuff is just that good.
Sponsored