NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
GM is definitely killing it in the performance department these days. Cadillac, Camaro, Vette, some of the best handling cars around right now.
I've seen a few tests of Corvettes where they're described as un-stable handling near and at the limit.

Hell, Top Gear's group thought the last ZR1 was a fantastic car, but that only a pro could really drive it to 8-10/10ths due to the handling.

Road & Track were pretty harsh on the current Vette, saying it was evil at the limit, and the only car they liked was the Grand Sport.
[ame]
Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
He's a real piece of work..apparently he street races with his wife and kids in the car.
If that's true then the guy is a bigger moron than I realized and he should lose his license ASAP. That's just pure ignorance and selfishness.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Awwe you guys have to follow me to the Camaro Boards. How sweet. Love you too!
Must be a boring life if you have to join multiple forums for cars you don't own.

Reactions: 113

Sponsored

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Must be a boring life if you have to join multiple forums for cars you don't own.
Is that guy still here? He said he was leaving.

That makes him not only irrational, but a liar as well. Figures ...

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

Sponsored

Baron95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Chevy has started production of MY2019 Corvettes. MY2018 was a short run. There will be even better deals on 2018 Corvettes very soon as the MY2019 hit the lots.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Yep, I was finding 20-25% off MSRP last Feb. But you can't sit on it too long or all the best colors/options will go fast.

GS is a bargain and even on year 5 with little changes, I think they still look really good. They have aged well inside and out.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Awwe you guys have to follow me to the Camaro Boards. How sweet. Love you too!
Dude, you made some really good points earlier. And some of us are rational enough to agree with things that are true even if it is unfavorable. But don't resort to making posts like this. It'll diminish your credibility and make you look childish. Keep up the intelligent well thought out replies. Like I said, some of us appreciate truthful information. And some of these guys defending mediocre performance are what keeps holding the Mustang back. Maybe if we demanded more out of it then we wouldn't be at the point of needing a PP2 to take on the SS 1LE. And maybe we'd have something to contend with the ZL1 already. Anyway, keep it classy man.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Dude, you made some really good points earlier. And some of us are rational enough to agree with things that are true even if it is unfavorable. But don't resort to making posts like this. It'll diminish your credibility and make you look childish. Keep up the intelligent well thought out replies. Like I said, some of us appreciate truthful information. And some of these guys defending mediocre performance are what keeps holding the Mustang back. Maybe if we demanded more out of it then we wouldn't be at the point of needing a PP2 to take on the SS 1LE. And maybe we'd have something to contend with the ZL1 already. Anyway, keep it classy man.
I guess where I sit a PP2 was more intended to take on a 1LE and a PP1 was to get the Mustang closer to the SS. SS 1LE standard features include magride, suspension tuning and upgrades, larger/wider wheels, sticky track tires, larger brakes, etc. SS 1LE is $7K.

That aligns much more closer to PP2 than PP1, no? Both in terms of features and price?

And I am not saying the PP2 car will beat a 1LE, but PP1 vs 1LE is not the right comparison. It's PP2 vs 1LE.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I guess where I sit a PP2 was more intended to take on a 1LE and a PP1 was to get the Mustang closer to the SS. SS 1LE standard features include magride, suspension tuning and upgrades, larger/wider wheels, sticky track tires, larger brakes, etc. SS 1LE is $7K.

That aligns much more closer to PP2 than PP1, no? Both in terms of features and price?

And I am not saying the PP2 car will beat a 1LE, but PP1 vs 1LE is not the right comparison. It's PP2 vs 1LE.
You are correct.
Sponsored