Sponsored

Ms. Grey has arrived (16' AG Trck/blk ott stripes/blk roof)

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
Get on the phone with your MAS rep and tell them your story I would also call NY headquarters ASAP. Just to get them in the loop
Sponsored

OP
OP

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Get on the phone with your MAS rep and tell them your story I would also call NY headquarters ASAP. Just to get them in the loop
Finally got someone high within MAS involved. He has promised me to take care of everything. So now I'll have to wait for bumper, underbody black fiberglass piece, right front tire, and hood to be fixed. I'm really disappointed about the whole thing. Happy for those here that have their cars but it pains me to see mine at the dealer damaged, waiting for who knows how long.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
That's what it looks like to me. They didn't and still don't want me to look underneath. I ask for them to lift the car for me and they refused, saying this is not normal procedure. The truth is that other than the savings on the price and the fact I am finally getting one, this has been a pretty bad experience with the dealer. I have been treating very indifferent and almost with a constant attitude, only because I did not buy their $83k GT350 in the showroom.
Can't you talk to your MAS rep about this? Not acceptable.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Can't you talk to your MAS rep about this? Not acceptable.
Just read the rest :) Good you have them involved.

A little irritating that the dealer will now actually get paid for what I suspect they will pass off as warranty work, to fix the car.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Finally got someone high within MAS involved. He has promised me to take care of everything. So now I'll have to wait for bumper, underbody black fiberglass piece, right front tire, and hood to be fixed. I'm really disappointed about the whole thing. Happy for those here that have their cars but it pains me to see mine at the dealer damaged, waiting for who knows how long.
Good luck!

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Appreciate the updates, Aliek. Better luck with the repairs.

OP
OP

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the updates, Aliek. Better luck with the repairs.
No problem. Thank you for taking the time to listen and provide me feedback. You guys have done for me way more than you know. I would be lost without this forum.

OP
OP

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
I posted the latest update on my other thread. Car is being sent to the body shop for the whole front to be repainted. I am afraid they won't do a good job and I'll have to cancel my order and refuse the car. I know this is "just a car" but I am devastated that my dream car experience is heading this way. Complete opposite of how I imagined this experienced to be last year after placing my deposit.

hacktracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
I posted the latest update on my other thread. Car is being sent to the body shop for the whole front to be repainted. I am afraid they won't do a good job and I'll have to cancel my order and refuse the car. I know this is "just a car" but I am devastated that my dream car experience is heading this way. Complete opposite of how I imagined this experienced to be last year after placing my deposit.
Nothing about a GT350 is "just a car". Perhaps you can make the final call after they're done? Perhaps get a well-respected detailer to look over the work before you make your final decision???

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Nothing about a GT350 is "just a car". Perhaps you can make the final call after they're done? Perhaps get a well-respected detailer to look over the work before you make your final decision???
I agree. I would have a good detailer give it a detailed look after the repairs.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
If it's going to be reported and if you choose to keep it, you should be compensated.
Sponsored