Sponsored

MP Concepts GT350 bumper upper grille replacement!!!

Boma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I recently bought a 2015 Mustang GT and it came with the MP concepts bumper but unfortunately it did not come with the upper grille and upper grille caps. I've tried to call multiple companies that sold this product but had no luck with them selling me separate pieces from the kit. Also I don't want to risk fabricating another grille from another company and potentially damage the bumper. If there's anyone who knows where I can source out separate pieces from the kit or know another grille that would fit I'd really appreciate it. ✊
Mp conepts bumper.jpg
Sponsored

Dark Side

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HPP Fastback. 1967 Mustang Fastback
I'd love to know if you figure anything out. I've been eyeing the bumper but don't want the grill.

OP
OP
Boma

Boma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd love to know if you figure anything out. I've been eyeing the bumper but don't want the grill.
Bumper looks awesome, if you don't like that grille, check out the RTR grille on these bumpers. They look killer

Dark Side

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Bumper looks awesome, if you don't like that grille, check out the RTR grille on these bumpers. They look killer
Have a link?

Sponsored

Dark Side

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Awesome man! Np! Did you get some?
I recently bought a 2015 Mustang GT and it came with the MP concepts bumper but unfortunately it did not come with the upper grille and upper grille caps. I've tried to call multiple companies that sold this product but had no luck with them selling me separate pieces from the kit. Also I don't want to risk fabricating another grille from another company and potentially damage the bumper. If there's anyone who knows where I can source out separate pieces from the kit or know another grille that would fit I'd really appreciate it. ✊
Mp conepts bumper.jpg
You also check out Custom Mesh Grills to maybe help you. https://www.customcargrills.com/Custom-Ford-Mustang-Grills.asp

Sponsored

905Shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 pp mustang gt
Great that you found it bro I absolutely love this bumper on my gt, ive had to order another chin splitter because i scrapped it pretty bad on a slight incline, cant take this car anywhere with like a 40+ degree sharp incline :crying:.
IMG_9865.jpg

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
Nice
Turns out the insert grille pieces are the same for 2015 -17 and 18+
Sponsored