MotorSport Tech Bad customer service

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a set of 23mm spacers on July 3rd for the rear of my car via paypal. I emailed them on the 13th to get a tracking #. Was told it takes 15 days to build/ship the spacers. I emailed them yesterday the 26th to cancel/refund my $. Was told they would do it with 25% coming off of due to restocking fee. Then told the $ would be refunded via paypal in 1 hour. So time goes by. I email them. Lenny tells me it will be in by close of business and to email him if its not refunded. So I email him its not in. He says 1st thing in morning. I emailed him this morning, response was we open in 1 hour & it will be refunded then. Been over hour and a half still no refund. Will not order from them in the future. Hope everyone else has a better experience dealing with them. Just want my $ back.
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
odd cause i ordered from them and i had no problem what so ever, and he was even on vaca and they still sent me a tracking and emailed me .. guess it happens and lenny emailed me himself also to make sure i got them after he got back from vaca

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
maybe they are backed up. I got $116.75 refunded to me but the amount isn't correct. Spacers were $65 each plus $25 to ship. Guess they can't shipping in with restocking fee, Oh well. Got some $ back.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Just ordered some new 16mm custom spacers. It advertised the 15 day (business days BTW) and I also emailed Lenny about some specifics and I got them exactly when and how I ordered them.

Zero issues.
Sponsored