Sponsored

Molle seatback panels?

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Anyone use a molle based seatback panel in your Stang?

I'm thinking of adding one and I wanted to see if there was a way to mount one that didn't screw up the seat with indentations and marks.

Thanks

-Emt1581
Sponsored

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
I've seen these made for jeeps and trucks, but never for Mustangs. I think they're a great idea. I have a ton of old pouches from my chest rig that could now hold stuff for the kids when they ride in the back seat. Do you have the Recaros in your car? I doubt there are any Molle seat covers that will work with the Recaros unfortunately.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've see these made for jeeps and trucks, but never for Mustangs. I think they're a great idea. I have a ton of old pouches from my chest rig that could now hold stuff for the kids when they ride in the back seat. Do you have the Recaros in your car? I doubt there are any Molle seat covers that will work with the Recaros unfortunately.
Nope, I have base cloth seats. And I'm not so concerned with them being made specifically for the S550. I just want something I can attach to but my main concern is screwing up the seat.

Thanks

-Emt1581

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
Might depend on how much weight you attach to the Molle panel. If it's just lightweight stuff, then it should be no different than any seat cover. Hopefully it works out. Post pics if you end up doing it!!!

OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might depend on how much weight you attach to the Molle panel. If it's just lightweight stuff, then it should be no different than any seat cover. Hopefully it works out. Post pics if you end up doing it!!!
Right now, the main thing I'm looking at is an AR pistol to replace the G20 in the cargo pocket. But these have endless possibilities once you put pouches on them. First aid/trauma kits, fire extinguisher, garbage, detail spray, etc.

-Emt1581
Sponsored