Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Edit: Fixed
Hello everyone, sorry for taking so long to reply...thank you for all the interest. I took a long time with work and taking the car to get a ceramic coating on the new surfaces.

I did post a review on AM, the color does match the tail light trim very well if you select the Shadow Black option as I did. Mine shipped very quickly but did have a tiny flaw that looks like tiny debris in the paint possibly specks of dust. Please see photos below and I can take more in better light this weekend. The screenshot picture you can see little bubbles to the right side of the reflection shine.
http://imgur.com/eEa7W9l
http://imgur.com/OnlBEbX
Zoom in on the second picture to the top right of the emblem for the specks I was mentioning.
This works best since I was having scaling issues. Will post more this weekend with proper lighting and no taillight bleed.
You had me worried! I was like oh man it must not be good but it looks fantastic! I think everyone was waiting to see how it looked before they bought one. It's great to have a worthy alternative to the ford racing decklid.

jlwilson10609

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red
You had me worried! I was like oh man it must not be good but it looks fantastic! I think everyone was waiting to see how it looked before they bought one. It's great to have a worthy alternative to the ford racing decklid.
It did turn out pretty great, find a discount code and make it even more worth the money!

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Glad to see that these actually match! :)

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Indeed it does look great, going to purchase this as soon as its back in stock. However, when I click through the years there is a regular black, UA option. American Muscle says this will be a deeper gloss black than the shadow black so maybe that is a better option?

Sponsored

gbimbo617

Gbimbo617
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Would you guys go with the shadow black r ua-black because I don't know what you would be better to match the tail light trim

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
This is very cool... but... seems like this thread needs to be moved to the Exterior section and Not the Member Classified- Marketplace.

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
This is very cool... but... seems like this thread needs to be moved to the Exterior section and Not the Member Classified- Marketplace.
Done

Sponsored

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Edit: Fixed
Hello everyone, sorry for taking so long to reply...thank you for all the interest. I took a long time with work and taking the car to get a ceramic coating on the new surfaces.

I did post a review on AM, the color does match the tail light trim very well if you select the Shadow Black option as I did. Mine shipped very quickly but did have a tiny flaw that looks like tiny debris in the paint possibly specks of dust. Please see photos below and I can take more in better light this weekend. The screenshot picture you can see little bubbles to the right side of the reflection shine.
http://imgur.com/eEa7W9l
http://imgur.com/OnlBEbX
Zoom in on the second picture to the top right of the emblem for the specks I was mentioning.
This works best since I was having scaling issues. Will post more this weekend with proper lighting and no taillight bleed.
Any more pictures in better lighting? Thanks!

jlwilson10609

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red
I will post a follow up, washing the car tomorrow for Caffeine and octane Sunday.