Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yup everyone starts at the bottom... my dad refused to let me work at ups so I never did. thankful for that too. although I did work for enterprise out of college and I swear same people run it that run ups... it's 95% of the reason why i'm self employed now lol. drove me insane.
Sponsored

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
UPS needs to tell customers to suck it. I understand timelines on shipping things and if I need it by a certain date, by God its up to me to order it early enough. Pretty crappy of upper management to make these rules for drivers and warehouse employees. Are they going to be there on Christmas day too?
I would rather them focus on getting things there and undamaged.
I agree here. My philosophy was "a failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part".

MURPHY said:
If it were me, I would at least remove the stripes down the back end. I think it the back end would look better overall with the black spoiler up top, black decklid in the middle and black diffuser at the bottom and just yellow between them. jmho.....
What ever you decide, I'm definitely liking the black on yellow theme you got going on. :headbang:
I spent some more time looking this option over and may give it a try. I have enough stripe left to put it back if I don't like the outcome, but think this may actually look the best after all. Will post more pics if I do this.

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I finished my DIY on the MMD Foose spoiler install if anyone is interested http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39844
Thanks for doing this. I looked it over and then went and installed mine. I had been waiting until Thursday for my wife to be off work to give me that extra pair of hands you talked about until I read that the foam pads you place around the bolt holes is thicker than the 3M tape. I was also REALLY glad you suggested test fitting screws before pulling the backing off the 3M tape. I also had one hole that needed adjusting.
The only thing I did differently than your install was when it was time to mount, I removed the 3M tape backing from the 2 little side pieces, then just pulled the backing off the corners of both long sides so that the backing stuck outside the spoiler. I then placed the spoiler, gave a very small amount of pressure to the two outside corners, then installed the two outside screws loosely. I then installed the two inside screws loosely. Once I was sure I was happy with the placement, I pulled the 3M tape backing off from the front and back, then firmly pressed the spoiler in place. Last step was to fully tighten the 4 screws. Very easy to do without the extra set of hands.
It was dark outside when I finished and snowing like hell today, so I'll get some pics after Christmas since I'll be away form home for a couple days.

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
OK GUYS, IT'S PICTURE TIME.

I didn't realize the shots were not that great until I got them on the computer. I was finally able to get the car outside to take a couple photos. Here ya go. MMD Foose FTW!!

As you guys will be able to see I decided to go with no stripes past the spoiler. This is much easier on my OCD.
spoiler 3.jpg
spoiler 4.jpg
spoiler 5.jpg
spoiler 2.jpg
spoiler 1.jpg

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Loving it! Thanks again for the pictures sir!

Alex

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I'll try to get some up on the AM website as well as my review.
[MENTION=19354]Martman GT[/MENTION] - I think I saw some pictures pending! Looking good!

They should be up soon.

For anyone else that has their V-Series Spoiler (And is lurking quietly in here)

You can submit photos or reviews below.

bamajoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Could someone get me the measurement for the cut out in the Foose spoiler? My stripes are 19-3/8'' out to out. I want to see if stripes can be done on spoiler. Thanks in advance.
Joe

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Could someone get me the measurement for the cut out in the Foose spoiler? My stripes are 19-3/8'' out to out. I want to see if stripes can be done on spoiler. Thanks in advance.
Joe
It's about 15 1/4". That's why I went with a spoiler that matches the stripe color. Your other option might be to go with the MMD V series spoiler. The gap is wider on that one. May not be 19 3/8" you need though because the V series stripes taper down in width as they move towards the rear of the car.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
It's about 15 1/4". That's why I went with a spoiler that matches the stripe color. Your other option might be to go with the MMD V series spoiler. The gap is wider on that one. May not be 19 3/8" you need though because the V series stripes taper down in width as they move towards the rear of the car.

Thanks for your help here [MENTION=19354]Martman GT[/MENTION], it's greatly appreciated!

Alex

bamajoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks for the reply. I have the CDC outlaw, but have not painted yet. The stripes will fit over it but the Foose looks better to me. February Car and Driver has a Red GT350 track pack with white stripes and black spoiler with no stripes over the spoiler, don't look to bad. Thanks again. Joe
Sponsored