Sponsored

MMD Foose Spoiler in place of PP1 Spoiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I searched M6g using Google and also Youtube and did not find a thread or video confirming the MMD Foose spoiler uses the exisiting holes that mount the PP1 spoiler, can anyone confirm the MMD will work in place of the PP1?

I have received zero inquiries on swapping my PP1 spoiler and deck lid for the naked equivalent, and I really want to ditch the PP1 spoiler.
Sponsored

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost - Pre-Production #280 Product Planning & Styling Vehicle
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure, but I can take some measurements of my Foose spoiler if it would help.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I searched M6g using Google and also Youtube and did not find a thread or video confirming the MMD Foose spoiler uses the exisiting holes that mount the PP1 spoiler, can anyone confirm the MMD will work in place of the PP1?

I have received zero inquiries on swapping my PP1 spoiler and deck lid for the naked equivalent, and I really want to ditch the PP1 spoiler.
Just ask American muscle. Most spoilers do use existing factory holes.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Thanks guys, I called AM after lunch and they confirmed the spoiler will not cover all of the existing holes. This is also noted in the footnotes on the specific spoiler page and I missed it.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys, I called AM after lunch and they confirmed the spoiler will not cover all of the existing holes. This is also noted in the footnotes on the specific spoiler page and I missed it.
That’s annoying.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35775

(You may know this already..... ) I'm using a MMD by FOOSE Rear Spoiler - Pre-painted (15-19 All) on my 2019 PP1 and it uses 4 preexisting holes to attach the spoiler and covers any hole not used to attach the spoiler.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Well that is good news, annoying is the seller not knowing the spoiler covers the existing un-used holes :like:

Your car look great!

Last edited:

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Well that is good news, annoying is the seller not knowing the spoiler covers the existing un-used holes :like:!
Per cortez, it re-uses the performance package spoiler holes. Per AM, it does not cover all the holes used by the stock GT or CalSpec spoilers. These two statements are not contradictory.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Per cortez, it re-uses the performance package spoiler holes. Per AM, it does not cover all the holes used by the stock GT or CalSpec spoilers. These two statements are not contradictory.
I believe all spoilers for the ,Mustang have the same amount of holes. From the lip to the pp spoiler. So it might be contradictory actually.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I believe all spoilers for the ,Mustang have the same amount of holes. From the lip to the pp spoiler. So it might be contradictory actually.
Look at the Cal Special, as an example. It has a small single pillar that comes down in the center, where the PP1 uses two drops further out with a connector across the base. I wouldn't be surprised if they were different as a result..

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look at the Cal Special, as an example. It has a small single pillar that comes down in the center, where the PP1 uses two drops further out with a connector across the base. I wouldn't be surprised if they were different as a result..
I don’t know. All I know is fords basic lip for a mustang uses the same hole pattern as the PP models so I doubt the CS is any different. Every ford piece is mass produced. Ford isn’t trying take any longer to make any version of there car. They aren’t making different hole patterns. Even the Shelby gt350 uses the same.

ckaiser522

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
I don’t know. All I know is fords basic lip for a mustang uses the same hole pattern as the PP models so I doubt the CS is any different. Every ford piece is mass produced. Ford isn’t trying take any longer to make any version of there car. They aren’t making different hole patterns. Even the Shelby gt350 uses the same.
Pretty sure different holes for different trims would require different tooling at the factory level. So I would tend to agree with this.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sure different holes for different trims would require different tooling at the factory level. So I would tend to agree with this.
All the factory spoilers use the same hole pattern right down to the gt350 spoiler

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyway, I have the MMD by Foose on my pp1 and wanted to 2nd that it covers all of the holes left by the oem pp1 spoiler.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyway, I have the MMD by Foose on my pp1 and wanted to 2nd that it covers all of the holes left by the oem pp1 spoiler.
See that always bothered me though. It covers some but doesn’t use them all. Correct? So that means you have open holes under that spoiler. I never trusted that in harsh weather conditions. I would have a shop close them up if so.
Sponsored