Dkn88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dillon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
2017 EB premium

I have psycho ex girlfriends that were less needy than this f****ing car. Difference is - I’m willing to try and make this work. 2021 has been a shitstorm. Blown head gasket, failed EVAP purge, failed LSFP sensor. Ecobooms greatest hits.

Whatever. Dealt with it all. Now, the engines new thing is running so rough and stumbling so consistently that its as if I’m on a f***ing dirt road. With a flat tire. And the road is on fire. And so am I.

I’m being dramatic. But damn. Does fine at WOT, so I’ve just been driving fast everywhere. But this is an unsustainable solution.

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I’m at a loss.

B438F95E-C376-4E5C-B913-BB3614542AC8.jpeg
17167E0C-FEA0-4F53-BCCE-0A5D6B408E4B.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lads1719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT: PP1: 300A: Lightning Blue

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The knock sensors are going nuts the a/f Is all over the waistgate is up and down the boost is not right for idling but the log shows that the car is idling. With the information available I would guess that you have a vacuum leak

OP
OP
Dkn88

Dkn88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dillon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
The knock sensors are going nuts the a/f Is all over the waistgate is up and down the boost is not right for idling but the log shows that the car is idling. With the information available I would guess that you have a vacuum leak
The numbers are crazy right!? Thanks for your response. Any advice on where to go from here in pursuing a potential vacuum leak?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I running good under wot because it goes to preset values so it doesn’t really matter if it has a vacuum leak.
You have 2 options
1. you can have a smoke test done or you can buy or build a smoke tester. You can build one for $10 buy one for $50 on eBay.
2. get brake or carb cleaner and spray it all around the intake manifold. vacuum lines. Cai. Anywhere that can leak. And listen for the engine to change how it idles. When you find the right spot the engine will want to die it might die. Then you know where the vacuum leak is